Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Health benefits of bicarbonate.

Posted by Josiah 
Health benefits of bicarbonate.
January 20, 2014 10:36AM
This is an inquiry for Jackie. In rereading several old threads about Waller Water, you commented about important benefits of the bicarbonate ion in reducing tissue acidity. This whole question about the health implications of tissue acidity has never come into focus for me, could you suggest some links that would help me understand the subject better.

Many thanks,

Josiah
Re: Health benefits of bicarbonate.
January 20, 2014 02:19PM
Hi Josiah - Sure. I'll dig out some of my files on the posts I offered on pH and alkalinity. There is one here in the "back room" talking about Alkalinity, pH, healing, voltage etc... you can review this and I'll get back with other links.

Alkalinity, Healing, pH and Voltage - The Inside Story
April 26, 2012

Healing equates to the proper pH which is synonymous with proper voltage
[www.afibbers.org]

It's highly beneficial to have your tissue remain alkaline since poor health survives in an acidic environment... especially cancer and bad bugs.

Stay tuned.

How are you these days?

Jackie
January 20, 2014 07:20PM
Thank you very much Jackie. That looks very useful.

With month after month of steady NSR and virtually no ectopics, I shifted away from this forum and switched over to TYP (track your plaque) and more recently after diagnosing myself with hypothyroidism to a number of Face Book Thyroid groups which have been very helpful. I did have one 30 minute Afib episode recently. Just my body reminding me that there'll always be another episode.

Josiah
January 21, 2014 09:17AM
Josiah - The incidence of hypothyroidism in this country is high and while not everyone develops AF as a result, it certainly can be contributory for many people. I'm not glad you have it, but glad you were able to recognize the need for assistance. If you follow the many iodine links and reports here, you'll learn that by repleting your iodine stores helps restore thyroid function and helps keep away AF breakthroughs as well.

I've sent you a PM with numerous links on the pH issue.

Be well,
Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login