Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

diatomaceous earth

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
diatomaceous earth
December 24, 2013 10:38AM
Just ordered some and will see what it does and if I have any critters in my body that need to be destroyed. Just another in the ongoing life of healing and correcting anti life actions of my past.My afib appears to be healed but this could be the final touch, I hear it is even more effective than bentonite if thats possible.We shall soon find out and I will keep others posted since this seems to be such a natural health board with so many so interested in how I healed myself of the curse without drugs and without surgery or procedures. Merry Christmas to all.
Sam
Re: diatomaceous earth
December 24, 2013 11:59AM
Look forward to hearing about your results. It certainly gets very good user reviews on Amazon UK

Sam
Anonymous User
December 24, 2013 12:28PM
My experience with DE has been with external use, not internal. I have used it in an improvised applicator made from a squirt bottle re-used from holding mustard or honey or cheap dish detergent. It is immediate death for japanese beetles and adult red lily beetles, but must be reapplied every day to defeat the lily beetles. More of them come out of the ground or fly in from wherever all the time.

Japanese beetles are actually fun to deal with this way. They are slow clumsy fliers anyway and i can, even in my slow old age, shoot them out of the air with a squirt of DE. When found already eating a hole in rose leaves or rhubarb or whatever, they usually drop down dead but sometimes take a little while to expire. I powder sitting, eating, screwing beetles very liberally. Their disgusting mating aggregations die as soon as i see them .When powdered beetles fall to earth they leave on the leaf they were eating a little pile of white powder that is lethal to any beetle drawn in by the aggregation scent given off by happy, well fed beetles. Wonderful effect that is.

Flea control with DE is a little less satisfying as fleas do not immediately drop down dead. I have 3 cats in this house, 2 of mine and one belonging to my housemate. They are walking, scratching flea factories. I have squirted DE under all upholstery cushions, under all furniture and appliances and in all dark corners, the kind of places flea larvae like to develop in. I have tried to use it as flea powder directly on the cats. It does not prevent fleas from walking around on them, i think because the powder falls off them like flea eggs do as the she-flea roams around biting the poor cats. But no longer do big flea populations develop, the kind that attack people as well as animals.

Here in maine we do not automatically have roach infestations since winter temperatures kill them. Sometimes occupied dwellings get roaches, but this usually happens only in rental bldgs. As soon as the tenants move the place is no longer heated and that is byebye for the roaches. Once some time ago [maybe a year, maybe 2 years] i saw in my very own kitchen what i recognized as a longlegged traveling roach, the kind of roach pioneer that starts an infestation. I shot that pioneer with my garden DE squirt bottle and filled the crack he [she, more likely] came out of with more DE. So far i have never seen her/him again, nor any little roaches either so either this pioneer was a single male or i killed mama and all her babies. I sure hope i did. The thing about city life that i miss the least is roaches.

Good luck with using DE internally. All the literature says it works that way but i have not seen it for myself. Please let us know how that goes?

PeggyM
December 24, 2013 04:14PM
Good job on the bugs, Peggy.

I hear that if you put the DE powder in places where the cats sleep, even outdoors, it will keep the flea population down.

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
December 25, 2013 05:42PM
Night Light for Fleas
Plug a night light in near the infested floor area and using a shallow plastic pan or even a cake pan--a large size 9x13 or so fill with water and dishwashing liquid mixed together. The fleas will jump toward that light during the nighttime hours and fall into the soapy water and die. Empty and repeat several days. Continue this treatment until the fleas are gone. If you have a bad infestation you might want to try in several locations throughout your house. Good Luck"

P.S. Hang a night light up and put a paper plate with Roach Proof / /Borac Acid or the DE and when the Fleas jump into it, they will bring it to their nest and get it on the eggs.
The eggs can lay dormant for years before they hatch.
The dish washing liquid method works great, but you still have the eggs to deal with.
My aunt had a infestation about 2 weeks after see moved into a rental house a couple of years ago, and didn't have a cat at that time.
Here's a couple of the pics
[www.curezone.com]
[www.curezone.com] I would empty the pans into a cut off gallon jug.

[www.earthclinic.com]
Use salt on them too.
Salt and Alcohol remedies are close to the bottom of the page.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2013 12:29PM by Todd.
December 25, 2013 09:28PM
A.U.,

This is just a friendly reminder that Not All DE is created equally.

There is Food Grade DE, which is THE ONLY KIND THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTERNALLY!

If you use this, you should google it to find the differences.

lisa

So much of medicine is looking solely down the wrong end of the gun barrel, and that is really a pity for all of us---Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login