Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Banana Peels for Arthritic Pain

Posted by Louise 
Banana Peels for Arthritic Pain
September 01, 2013 11:38AM
I was at a party last night and a group of us were sharing stories of natural solutions to health issues. I related my story of using baking soda and water to get rid of a squamous cell carcinoma (talked about in a previous post -- it COMPLETELY went away by the way and there is no evidence it was ever there.)

Anyway, there was an acupuncturist there who had, a week previous, suggested to the host that he wrap a banana peel (fleshy side toward skin) around his knee over night. He secured it with plastic wrap (I think I would add an ace bandage on top of that to keep it in place) and his pain was gone for several days! If you suffer with joint pain, it is worth a try -- and you get to eat the banana!

Louise
Anonymous User
Re: Banana Peels for Arthritic Pain
December 22, 2013 10:57PM
Baking soda is very alkaline and buffers the acids. Acids cause disease including arthritis, both types.. Bentonite removes acid from the body and removing acids is the key to good health. Its difficult to get those with arthritis to believe it and it also applies to afib. Simply put acids create disease, remove the acids, remove the disease.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login