Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

False Advertisemenet- I wan`t my money back.

Posted by john Mcdee 
False Advertisemenet- I wan`t my money back.
June 23, 2013 11:49PM
My VA doctor suggested I consult a lawyer.. UHF Ultimate heat formula,, Health reseach labs of Portllan Maine.
iI posted about UHF here last year, No replys or commints. I had a stoke in may 2011, I started using UHF Claims.. stenghens heart muscles, Elimainates deadly artery blockage, improvoves chostrial and blood pressure levels, Disolves deadly blood clots, gets rids of chest pains an papulations, Normalize irregular heatbeats.. (is Afib and irreguar heartbeat.??)
Well ive been taking it for 18 months about 25 dollars a month, buy 6 bottles get 2 free.. I had a 2nd stoke January 2013.. I called UHF 3 months after the 2nd stroke, asked for a refund.. The stuff don't work, my Afib sent a blood clot to my brain.. They got snotty with me, said it only has a 3 months gauarentee.. I explained i used it for over a year.. TOO BAD and ended the conversation,,

No physical damage, but I lost my memory, and doctors says I cant return to work,. High voltage electrians, safetry issues.. My nuero-doctors suggested i retire i AM 62 and wont have a problem receiving Social security.. My only problem is after my first stoke, doctors warned me I was at risk for a stoke unless I take a blood thinner.. i thought I could try the natural remedys.. UHF claims Coq10, EDTA, & Natto..

At the top of the UHF brochure.. Strenghten and protect your heart muscles in 3 short months or less.. Experience the wonderful world of savings benefits of the UHF without risking a dime..

Sorry about the typing mistakes.. Typing is good thypathy.. spelling is a challenge.. 6 months and I`m back on Internet..
Anonymous User
Re: False Advertisemenet- I wan`t my money back.
June 24, 2013 02:44PM
John:

So sorry about your second stroke. My brother had prostrate cancer, he had tons of bottles of vitamins claiming cures, he spent a lot of money on them, his prostrate cancer was in the final stages and he passed away last August. He went to the doctors way too late, I am taking care of his estate and I am getting his mail, everyday I get many flyers from various vitamin companies, claiming this doctor and that doctor are claiming cures for all of our ailments, it has become disgusting, they are preying on sick people. I take some vitamins, but I also eat good food and go to the doctor when needed. I don't believe completely in the medical field nor in all of the vitamin claims. There are too many vitamin companies exploiting the ills of the masses, I don't want gov. interference but these companies have to clean up their acts.

Liz
June 25, 2013 02:39PM
John - I'm very sorry about your stroke and hope you continue to improve. It's good to see you communicating during your recovery and we don't care about typing and spelling. We are here to lend support and perhaps guide you to facts that may assist your healing process.

To be inundated with advertisements for 'miracle vitamin cures' is certainly tempting... one thinks, why not? There definitely are benefits to supplements when targeted toward the proper imbalance in the body but without proper testing to reveal nutritional deficiencies, it is virtually impossible to just 'guess' that this or that supplement claim is bona fide or that it would work without knowing certain basics.

I note you have VA medical care so asking them for appropriate testing is probably not going to happen and that's most unfortunate... both for you...and the cost of just wasting insurance dollars and not actually improving the patient's health I've been on my soapbox about the VA coverage for years...of course, falling on deaf ears... as I have friends who have had deplorable care especially in that is is not prevention oriented.

Underlying most adverse health conditions are certain fundamentals that eventually cause problems for a high percentage of people. There are basic screening tests that determine whether your blood is too thick, and sticky and is prime to cause a clot, TIA or stroke. If high blood viscosity (thickness) is present, there are supplements that help reverse that along with careful dietary assessment of unhealthy food choices or those that tend to contribute to inflammatory stimuli that produce thick sticky blood. Lifestyle is a huge influence. Complete assessment in that area goes a long way toward reversing trends that eventually lead to an acute calamity such as MI or stroke or something more gradually destructive such as diabetes or the precursor, Insulin Resistance.

The point being, while the health claims in ads may be headed in the right direction to reverse or prevent an ailment, knowing first what underlying elements are actually at work in one's only body is the only way to make progress without wasting precious dollars. Then there is the whole issue of quality, GMP products versus junk vitamins full of fillers and minor amounts of inappropriate forms of vitamins that meet labeling criteria but are useless in the body.

I note your high voltage occupation comment. Be aware that exposure to electromagnetic frequency fields is known to make blood more likely to clump or clot. If you are interested in learning more, send me a private message... click the PM after my name and I'll direct you to online info by experts in the field of Electropollution and how that related to thick, sticky blood.

I wish you the very best of outcomes in your struggle to regain health.
Jackie
June 28, 2013 12:59PM
Thank you jJackie
PM sent.. Voltage hazards.. im embarrassed to admit this, but the truth hurts.. I am an idiot.. #35 yeasrs as an electricin I had some bad shocks, always my own fault, becaue I was alwas in a hurry, or too lazy to shut he power off.. i got 480 volts right thru my heart.. working on higway lighting, I was changing out steetrlignts , a storm was coming,,I only had 1 ore liilight to change on an exit ramp, Justs as I reached into the fixture to discobbect the wirring My left had was holding the weire clip.. with my right had I tried to pull the wire off the connector.. Just at that instnant a dark cloud and rain arrive the photocell tuned the power on and I got zapped right across my chest,, It knocked me out for a few minutes, I was able to get up and get back on the ground safely.. My arm was sore for about a week, but I assumed I fully recovere
II was lucky it didn't kill me.. I think I have a guardian angel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login