Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD

Posted by Todd 
Todd
I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD
December 27, 2012 08:21AM
She talks about all the patients like Lanza that she treats without Big Pharma meds.
And goes into all the mess thats in their systems causing the mental and other health problems.
[www.youtube.com]
Elizabeth H.
Re: I am Adam Lanza's Doctor - Rima E. Laibow, MD
December 27, 2012 08:23PM
Laibow claims she never uses drugs for her patients, don't think I really believe her.

Laibow has co-authored a UFO abduction book, and been scuba diving in search for the lost city of Atlantis. I don't think she is credible

My stepson married a woman with two children, a boy and a girl, the boy was 11 and was problematic, as the years passed he was diagnosed as Bi-polar, he was ok as long as he took his meds but was very bad and destructive when he didn't, as he got older he wouldn't take his meds, he eventually killed his mother, my stepson and my step grandson. My stepson and his wife did everything they could for him, they did try to see that he ate good food, they tried to get help for him, our mental help care system is sadly lacking,

There is something wrong in some of these peoples brains and just eating a good diet and supplements aren't going to cure it, it can help, but these people need to have a whole lot more help---

L
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login