Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video: Fluoride's Deadly Secret

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Video: Fluoride's Deadly Secret
December 24, 2012 12:13AM
[www.youtube.com]

Board certified neurosurgeon Russell L. Blaylock explains that the actual reason behind water fluoridation.is eugenics*. Presented at an IAACN Scientific Symposium (International & American Associations of Clinical Nutritionists [www.iaacn.org] )

From [thearrowsoftruth.com]
DR. RUSSELL BLAYLOCK M.D. is a retired neurosurgeon and author whose trailblazing research has tirelessly documented the fact that there is an epidemic of neurological disorders in the western world which are directly connected to toxins in our environment, and how this relates to the larger global eugenics program behind population reduction. In this fascinating interview, Blaylock reveals how depopulation programs forged by the Rockefeller foundation in association with the Nazis were the basis of modern day incarnations of eugenics like fluoride poisoning and vaccinations.

Blaylock explains how the eugenics movement began in America through Rockefeller, Ford, and Carnegie funding and what originated as The Science of Man project, which was an effort to socially engineer humanity to weed out those deemed “undesirable” to the elite.

Rockefeller funding via major universities then bankrolled eugenics programs for the next several years, information about which was gleaned and exchanged with the Nazis in Hitler’s Germany. Once eugenics had attracted the negative connotations of racial superiority and genocide, the pseudo-science was reborn under the umbrella of molecular biology and DNA.

From [www.russellblaylockmd.com]
Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is on the editorial staff of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He serves on the editorial board of the journal Fluoride, official journal of the International Society for Fluoride Research. . He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published by NewsMax.com, The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter.

Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant for the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative. He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Westin Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson, Mississippi.

At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionists, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation.

* Eugenics [en.wiktionary.org]
1. (biology) The science of improving stock, whether human or animal.
2. (philosophy) A social philosophy which advocates the improvement of human hereditary qualities through selective breeding.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2012 02:07PM by Erling.
Anonymous User
Re: Video: Fluoride's Deadly Secret
December 24, 2012 01:35PM
Russell Blaylock is indeed a very famous person on the internet. Before you watch or read anything he says, Google "Russell Blaylock quack" and you can read volumes about the outrageous claims this fellow makes. Among other things, he claims to have found the cause AND cure for cancer...

Erling, you need to vet your sources-

EB

Merry Christmas HO HO HO
December 26, 2012 12:17PM
Thank you, Erling, for posting this link… this entire presentation is definitely worth viewing.
Retired Neurosurgeon, Dr. Blaylock is highly respected throughout the medical community including those associated fields of Functional Medicine, Orthomolecular and Antiaging and Restorative Medicine.

In addition to your extensive list of experts regarding the dangers of fluoride, one of my contacts, David Kennedy, has produced a documentary that will be available for purchase and Netflix in Jan. 2013… called
Fluoridegate—An American Tragedy.
[www.fluoridegate.com]

As support for my for my fluoride/thyroid/AF report, he also included the pdf of the NRC 2006 review (467 pages) that he says “blows the socks off the liars” about fluoride safety

Additionally, he offers Kathleen Thiessen’s Youtube presentation, “Poisoned Babies”
[www.youtube.com]

There are many other Youtube presentations covering the fluoride poisoning of babies as a result of adding fluoridated drinking water to their formula and other foods which typically point out the various health conditions caused by fluoride in children including brain function, autism, ADD, etc..

Additionally, it’s important to note that the website fluoridealert.org apparently was so effective in getting the truth out that the ADA put up a mirror website to help deflect or confuse the truth… so the liars’ website is fluoridealert.com.

Dr. Kennedy commented:
...."Be careful because Fluoridealert.com is the ADA. They were so afraid of truth they put up a mirror website to deceive the public.

.....(as opposed to the website www.fluoridealert.org) .... note the distinction between .com and .org …. meaning .com is the false/tainted information."

However, the ADA has admitted that fluoride is not good for infants and children. In 2006, a study published in The Lancet identified fluoride as "an emerging neurotoxic substance" that causes severe brain damage. The National Research Council (NRC) wrote that "it is apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain and the body by direct and indirect means."

The adverse health effects and risks from fluoride are well known and well published…. Public awareness of the damage and dangers is what is lacking. Thanks for continuing to bring this front and center so people can take steps to avoid all sources of fluoride.

Jackie

DAVID C. KENNEDY, DDS
Dr. Kennedy is the Past President of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology. His BA is in Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology from the University of Kansas (1967) and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery is from the University of Missouri (1971).

He is a world lecturer to the dental profession on the safety of dental materials in the human body. His lectures include (among others) addresses to the World Health Organization, the American Dental Society of Europe, the German BGD, and Brazil Rio Eco-Odonto. More recently, in 1996 he was a presenter at the International Society for Fluoride Research XXI Conference on fluoride (Budapest), and in 1997 was involved in the Canadian Dental Association conference (Toronto) on the use of fluoride drops and tablets.

The Risk Assessment Symposium
To make this Risk Assessment Symposium a scientifically reliable meeting, Dr. Kennedy researched the literature and the speakers thoroughly. He started the literature search with a request to the American Dental Association for their list of references which supported the theory of benefit from ingesting fluoride. Then, he made a complete survey of the available scientific literature both U.S. and foreign. He found, in addition to the published peer-reviewed scientific literature, documents supporting the dangers of ingesting fluoride. Such documents include: the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry Toxicological Profile for Fluoride TP/91-17 (1993), the National Academy of Science "Health Effects of Ingested fluoride" (1993) and the original NTP results as well as the Young Report US PHS (1991). He then personally interviewed each of the speakers (more than a dozen) who came from the private sector as well as from government regulatory agencies. They addressed the IAOMT with scientific papers on the biological impact of fluoride.

Dentistry
Dr. Kennedy keeps in direct touch with patients by continuing a part-time dental practice.

[NRC]
FLUORIDE IN DRINKING WATER:
A Scientific Review of EPA’s Standards
Committee on Fluoride in Drinking Water Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology Division on Earth and Life Studies
National Research Council
Anonymous User
December 26, 2012 05:02PM
I would encourage everyone to read about Russell Blaylock-.

[www.skepdic.com]

[conwebwatch.tripod.com] (This one refers to his newsletter, you can subscribe for $48 per year.)

[vaccineconspiracytheorist.blogspot.com] (More about stuff he sells; nothing he does is for free)

Apparently he makes a lot of money; widely respected? No. Controversial would be a more accurate description.

EB

URLs should work now- thx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2012 09:10AM by FiveBox.
Elizabeth H.
December 26, 2012 07:20PM
EB

Can't access your URLs, I have gone to other sites however and read similar reports on Dr. Blaylock, actually all you have to do is to go to Alex Jones website, (he is a believer in all conspiratoral issues), he has Dr. Blaylock on quite often. I found Alex Jones site from one of Erlings postings, I think many of Erlings finds are from Alex Jones.

Another favorite here is Dr Mercola, he no longer practices meds, but he has his sites, his writings and his vitamins, he is also doing quite well, he has a 2 million dollar home, how many doctors do you know have that kind of residence?

Liz
Elizabeth H.
December 26, 2012 07:38PM
I would like to add that I do go to Alex Jones website as I agree with some things that he posts.

Liz
December 29, 2012 01:39PM
Dr. Blaylock’s credentials speak volumes for his stature among peers and in the medical community.

Disparaging, damaging and false opinions do a disservice to the efforts that Hans offers here in the General Health Forum which serves as a guide to readers who want to expand their options for improving health by learning about approaches experts in the fields of alternative, functional and the new, Personalized Lifestyle Medicine implement when solving health problems not addressed successfully by other means.

A reader of this forum, a physician and former afibber, with whom I shared nutritional interventions a number of years ago sent me a Christmas wish with a special “thank you” for helping him cure his afib and for introducing him to the wisdom of Russell L. Blaylock, MD. This former afibber is now 85, still enjoying a calm heart plus his work as a director of a local clinic.

We are nothing, if we can’t help to encourage new and current readers alike to ‘think outside the box’ to leave no stone unturned in their quest to quiet their hearts. As is predictable, very often, along with the arrhythmia, other health issues also resolve before they become more than minor annoyances.

In the spirit of what Hans has attempted to do here, it’s beneficial for readers to contribute evidence or facts that support the successes of so many highly-regarded professionals involved in the fast-tracking of new age medicine which most often just gets back to fundamentals of basic biochemical and biophysical medicine combined with how to remain healthy in a toxic world. Most of us with research experience know of and quote the true experts with bona fide credentials. Speculations and false information run rampant on the Internet and easily snare the unsuspecting.

What elevates Afibbers.net from typical blog sites is accuracy and courtesy to newcomers who wish to find reliable information. We have always endeavored to offer accurate information.

Jackie
Elizabeth H.
December 29, 2012 03:38PM
Jackie:

You have been most helpful throughout the years on this site and I am grateful----I am responding to your saying that you know the "true experts with bona fided credentials" which I find to be a very arrogant statement. I am glad that you provide articles, urls etc. for us to read and check and decide if we agree, we have all kinds of "experts" with bona fided credentials on the other side of the aisle as well, it should be up to the reader to come to their conclusions as to what to believe and what is best for them.

Some of these "experts" aren't always right, for instance, my doctor, Dr Brownstein, is an "expert" yet he prescribed boron tabs for me (30mg) for my bones, I took these tabs and in a couple of days I was feeling bad, I felt nervous, nauseous and some dizziness, I didn't equate this at first with the boron, I thought my Dr. knew best. I finally researched boron and the side effects of taking too much boron was actually what my symptons were, the research said not to take more than 3 mg/day, I was taking 30mg. Also, all the "experts" on this site are speaking about taking large amounts of supplemental Potassium, I tried taking Potassium it led to many small episodes of AF, too much potassium can kill. The same with Iodine, dr Brownstein had me taking 12 mg. of Iodine/day, I was on the protocol for about 5 years until I started getting hives and had to quit the Iodine.

Taking large quantites of a single supplement like iodine, potassium a single B vit. etc over a long period of time can be harmful, in food there are other components to balance everything out. It is good for readers to have another side presented, is there only one path to follow? I have come to a lot of my conclusions from my life experiences, I have found that the "experts" are wrong on both sides.

The best to you
Liz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login