Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fluoride / fluoridation

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Fluoride / fluoridation
December 13, 2012 01:46PM
From the first post, 3nd reference: The Fluoride Poisoning Conspiacy [www.whale.to]

“I know of absolutely no, and I mean absolutely no means of prevention that would save so many lives as simply to stop fluoridation, or don’t start it where it is otherwise going to be started. There you might save 30,000 or 40,000 or 50,000 lives a year, cancer lives. That is an awful lot of lives a year.”

Dr. Dean Burk Ph.D (34 years at the National Cancer Institute).
Judicial hearing, January 14, 1982.

=============================

Dean Burk [en.wikipedia.org]

"Dean Burk (March 21, 1904 – October 6, 1988) was an American biochemist: a co-discoverer of biotin,[1] medical researcher, and a cancer researcher at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute and the National Cancer Institute. In 1934, he developed the Lineweaver–Burk plot together with Hans Lineweaver.[2]

Dean was the second of four sons born to Frederic Burk, the founder of the San Francisco Normal School, a preparatory school for teachers which eventually became San Francisco State University. He entered the University of California at Davis at the age of 15. A year later, he transferred to the University of California at Berkeley, where he received his B.S. in Entomology in 1923. Four years later he earned a Ph.D. in biochemistry."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2012 01:55PM by Erling.
Elizabeth H.
December 13, 2012 01:50PM
Sam:

Then perhaps Mag/pot, too much exercise and stress have nothing to do with people getting AF, I have always believed that we have a genitic bend for AF, I have it in my family and many on this board have said the same thing. Why is it that many have tried the protocols espoused on this board and still get AF and eventually a lot opt for ablations. A healhy lifestyle makes a difference in our health and following some of the points put forth is helpful to us but frankly most aren't rid of AF.

Also, a number of people seem to have MVP, I have a slight MVP, I bIelieve PC has said he too has/had that, there are many variables to this AF. I think this thread is going off in a tangent and really isnt too helpful. Hans has said he doesn't think that fluoride causes AF, I go along with that.

Liz
Anonymous User
December 13, 2012 03:06PM
Erling's Dean Burk quote is about cancer; I appreciate you not posting 15 links. If you note in my prior posts, I am not addressing cancer, I am addressing atrial fibrillation. I would be interested in hearing the World Health Organization's response to Dr. Burk's claim from 30+ years ago. The fact that fluoridation hasn't abated much in the past 30 years infers something, but I will leave it at that. My focus is on afib.

To Sam, you can call anything you want meaningless, but it is a fact that millions drink it every day and they stay in NSR. That is not meaningless (a double negative). It HAS meaning. Can you cite cases where people drank it and it was confirmed that fluoride caused their afib?
There is a post by PC on the main board that talks about how afib is a complex disease; we all wish we could find "one" cause and address that. It just doesn't work that way.

This is a passionate subject and clearly people who don't want fluoridated water need to live on well (although Jackie believes that naturally occurring fluoride is a terrible risk too.)

But it is not a trigger for LAF.
Todd
December 13, 2012 11:51PM
This video talks about Decalcifying your Pineal Gland.
About 2 min into it she really goes into the negative effects of fluoride.
Some of the effects we havn't discussed yet.
[www.youtube.com]
December 14, 2012 12:06PM
Thank you Erling, Sam, Todd, Adrian

Jackie knows that fluoride is found as 'naturally occurring' in water supplies depending the geographical area. That's been supported by fact since dental fluorosis was discovered in areas of Texas, Colorado and Michigan back in the 1930's. It's in the scientific literature. It's not my belief.. it's a fact.

Depending on the concentration of naturally-occurring fluoride in drinking water, the consequences are detrimental notwithstanding the obvious of dental fluorosis (mottled teeth) and the impact on bone health. If communities add more fluoride to municipal water treatment and that water already contains natural fluoride, then there are even more detrimental effects and I have concern about the increasing prevalence of what's mentioned about 'dumbing-down' the population and the increased prevalence of osteoporosis and brittle bones... but my focus here for afibbers is the associative connection where fluoride masquerades as iodine and contributes to thyroid dysfunction - a known contributor to arrhythmia. Eventually, I'll compile a report on that science. I'm currently working on another research project.

The added impurities contained in commercially-added fluoride are yet another topic. As so often pointed out by the experts who are concerned with the toxic burdens that we face today (we live in a toxic world), in many cases, the detoxification systems of both adults and children are on such severe overload that very significant health issues are surfacing as a result. It makes no sense to add by-product toxins along with fluoride especially since fluoride has no recognition as being an element that has a function or even belongs int the body or the first place. Animals too. If you have pets drinking fluoridated water... that's another concern. .

As for the fluoride not preventing cavities... I saw that evidence first-hand during 25 years in the dental office. I think it's criminal to continue to insist children take fluoride tablets when they live in areas without fluoridated municipal water or give them in-office fluoride treatments.

While it's difficult to prioritize the least detrimental effects of fluoride... among those which I consider most alarming is the damage to the brains and central nervous system. Without a fully-functioning brain and mind, where are we?

Jackie
Anonymous User
December 14, 2012 01:49PM
The FiveBox says "You should know by now that I don't read your informercials. Nobody does."

FiveBox, I've always known you don't read my "informercials" (sarcastic for 'facts'), or you'd be informed, right? But I didn't know that nobody does. How do you know that? - aren't you just "projecting"?

So of course you never read the big CR 72 'informercial' either, so let me try to explain some of it to you. It lays out the importance of proper configuration ("conformation" to the informed) of cell membrane proteins called pumps and channels and receptors etc. Their critical performance in creating and maintaining normal heart rhythm results from their critical conformation.

Earlier you wanted fluoride 'debated' on the Afib forum, but since you now want Afib on this General Health forum, and wanting to accommodate your thirst for knowledge, let's just combine the two with this brief sentence:

Fluoride ions break the bonds that hold proteins in their functional conformation, thus destroying their ability to create and maintain normal heart rhythm.

If for some reason you want more on this you can always read the CR 72 informercial at [www.afibbers.org] There you'll be offered an opportunity (refs. 4 and 5) to learn specific information about the sodium-potassium pump and to view its protein structure, along with pictures of the calcium pump and proton pump proteins [www.pdb.org] For your information, the individual elements in the computer-generated pictures are individual amino acid held in their critical functional positions by 'hydrogen bonds' [en.wikipedia.org]

Erling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2012 03:55PM by Erling.
Anonymous User
December 14, 2012 04:05PM
Erling,

You aren't reading my posts either, so we are even in that regard. Your presentation is getting better; a couple of posts back, you only had 2 links, that is a big improvement. Your last post only had one, you get a gold star-

My post on the other board was to provide an alternate viewpoint of information that was factually questionable. This debate has run its course and because very few people read the General Health forum, hopefully no afibbers have been harmed.

I will await Jackie's forthcoming report; that will surely be a well balanced review of all sides of the issue.

Millions drinking it every day, staying in rhythm and not dying either.

EB
Anonymous User
December 14, 2012 05:19PM
Thank you Sam, Todd, Adrian, Jackie.

That fluoride is in groundwater, lots of it in some, is a no-brainer. One way to understand why there's this ongoing water fluoridation horror is by understanding that soluble fluoride compounds are in the rocks of aquifers. This leads to understanding that refining aluminum, for example, from fluoride-containing rocks leaves behind quantities of highly toxic fluoride wastes that must be disposed of somehow. Rather than costing the companies huge sums to do so, the powers-that-be figured out how to turn a profit on it, hence municipalities paying huge sums to profit the companies that produce the toxic wastes.

And of course there's much more to the story than that, so please everybody, for deep understanding of this please watch the hugely important 1/2 hour interview with researcher Christopher Bryson, author of The Fluoride Deception: [www.youtube.com]

Erling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login