Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alkalanity,

Posted by Elizabeth 
Elizabeth
Alkalanity,
May 07, 2012 09:20PM
I got my brother a litmus taster for his PH, he has prostate cancer and I have been reading that cancer cells cannot live in a very alkaline body. He told me today that he tested at the high end of the litmus paper, a nine, now I don't know how correct that is and if so is that bad?

Liz
Re: Alkalanity,
May 08, 2012 01:09AM
Liz.

I am currently looking into alkalizing the body and find it very strange that your brother as a pH of 9 'naturally'. I can only achieve a pH of 9 (urine)after taking 1 teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) twice a day i.e. 10am and 10pm. Without the baking soda the pH is between 6 and 7 best. A few beers knocks the following morning urine down to pH5.

I am a layman on the subject but I believe a 'natural' high pH of 9 alkaline, would be just as detrimental as a low pH i.e. acidic.

I presume you have seen the utube? video of Vernon 'Vito' Johnston in one of my recent posts where Vito claims to have cured his prostate cancer in 10 days by taking 'high' dose sodium bicarbonate. Vito also provides on his website, amongst other blogs, an email off a Dr Donald ?? who also followed Vito's protocol and who also rid himself of his own personal prostate cancer.

NOTE: I am still making my own mind up about alkalizing the body and you cannot believe everything on the internet, there are so many conflicting views from so called experts, you have to make up your own mind.
I personally believe that Vito is genuine in that he believes baking soda cured him of prostate cancer.

Barry G.
May 08, 2012 01:09AM
Liz.

I am currently looking into alkalizing the body and find it very strange that your brother as a pH of 9 'naturally'. I can only achieve a pH of 9 (urine)after taking 1 teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) twice a day i.e. 10am and 10pm. Without the baking soda the pH is between 6 and 7 best. A few beers knocks the following morning urine down to pH5.

I am a layman on the subject but I believe a 'natural' high pH of 9 alkaline, would be just as detrimental as a low pH i.e. acidic.

I presume you have seen the utube? video of Vernon 'Vito' Johnston in one of my recent posts where Vito claims to have cured his prostate cancer in 10 days by taking 'high' dose sodium bicarbonate. Vito also provides on his website, amongst other blogs, an email off a Dr Donald ?? who also followed Vito's protocol and who also rid himself of his own personal prostate cancer.

NOTE: I am still making my own mind up about alkalizing the body and you cannot believe everything on the internet, there are so many conflicting views from so called experts, you have to make up your own mind.
I personally believe that Vito is genuine in that he believes baking soda cured him of prostate cancer.

Barry G.
Elizabeth
May 08, 2012 02:04PM
Barry:

I copied Vernons protocol and gave it to my brother, he started everything at once, I have to ask him if he took the test before he took the baking soda solution or after. It may be he took the test after ingesting the baking soda, but his alkalinity is still very high. He is trying and taking everything under the sun, sometimes it helps, but a lot of times it doesn't, thats life.

Liz
May 08, 2012 08:32PM
Liz,

best of luck to your brother. Trying everything all at once may not be the correct thing to do however I would probably do the same if I was him.

It must be noted that Vernon Vito Johnstons aim was to get his pH to above 8 for 5 continuous days. I am currently undergoing my own tests to see if taking baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) is safe to take, I have no known illness. I find that I do not need to follow Vernons protocol to the letter i.e. I need less baking soda to achieve a constant pH of above 8pH.on my normal diet.

I have had no issues whatsoever by taking the baking soda, but due to the sodium content I have been taking potassium gluconate as a balancing agent.

Barry G.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login