Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Borax Conspiracy

Posted by Todd 
Todd
The Borax Conspiracy
August 29, 2012 10:23AM
Pretty long article. That below is the stuff it covers about Borax.
Amazing stuff.
Get it while you can !!!

Health Effects of Boron
The Arthritis Cure of Rex Newnham
Osteoporosis and Sex Hormones
Fungi and Fluoride
Calcium-Magnesium Metabolism
What and How Much to Use
Standard dose
For treating Candida
Possible Side-Effects
Toxicity Issues
The Assault on Borax

[www.health-science-spirit.com]
Re: The Borax Conspiracy
August 29, 2012 10:49PM
Hi Todd.

From your posts it would appear we are on the same track i.e. I already have the Borax story archived on the computer along with Baking Soda pH cures.

I notice you often mention 'Earth Clinic' on the BB and I would encourage others to check it out.

While I am on I will mention two Baking Soda cures I have recently seen with my own eyes and can be easily tried by anyone.

1) Friend at work with skin cancer, dark brown 'canker type' growth on face at side of his nose, BCC I think he said it was called. In just two days - 2 twenty minute applications of Baking Soda paste - the dark 'spot' had receeded dramatically into a pinkish blemish with flaking white skin at the edges. Unbelievably the guy stopped applying the 'potion' because he kept forgetting and it was too much trouble, my guess it would have been cleared totally in one week given the rapid progress over the two days.

2) My wife ocassionally gets what can only be called a small cold sore patch on her back i.e. red inflammation with small white weeping blisters. It normally takes about one week to clear this 'rash' using expensive Acyclovir Cream but we found Baking Soda paste cleared the last attack in 24 hours i.e. all blisters gone and just a light pinkish small area remaining which cleared by itself over the next few days.

Quickly coming to the conclusion that the main thing for good health is to ensure the body is mildly alkaline at around a pH of 7.5 with occassional spells of taking the pH up to and above 8pH for a few days. My logic is that suppliments entering an acidic body - the norm with western diets? - would be up against it from the word Go.

Barry G.
Todd
Re: The Borax Conspiracy
August 31, 2012 01:02AM
Just got me a good collection of Baking Soda Cures.
Never thought about Baking Soda for skin cancers.
Black Salve is the one i always thought about using if i ever get a skin cancer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login