Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Digestive Woes sad smiley

Posted by Paul M 
Digestive Woes sad smiley
June 26, 2012 12:59PM
So i have been tested for Coeliac problems.....Negative.....tested for H Pylori......Negative. Still have lots of bloating and flatulence and my system sometimes feels likes its buzzing from my gut. GP has prescribed Lansoprazole and said it could be Gastritis but its a process of "elimination". Fed up with not knowing what's up sad smiley

I have cut back on my lactose just in case to see if it's that.

I am at a loss.....Any thoughts good people of the forum?

Cheers.....P
Re: Digestive Woes sad smiley
June 27, 2012 11:08AM
Paul - you can test for Candida albicans (yeast)... Candida resides naturally in the entire GI tract... but when it becomes too plentiful, then it takes over. and gives symptoms such as you describe. When you eat starchy carb foods or anything with sugar including fruit, that feeds the yeast. Just like the olf-fashioned way of making bread when the starter had to be 'proofed' sugar was added to the yeast and it 'grew'... that's what happens in the stomach and gut and it's well known to crowd or press on the vagus (impinge) which can trigger AF.

Absent the confirmation by testing... (Comprehensive Stool Analysis by Genova Diagnostics).... you could consider dosing with a product called Candex which destroys the yeast cell walls... along with dosing with MesoSilver nano particle silver which also destroys Candida. If you have a severe case of overgrowth, when you start killing the yeast, you will have symptoms of the 'die off' called the Herxheimer reaction which includes feeling like you have the flu.... that can last a week or so but then everything improves. You stop eating starchy/sugary foods as that just continues to feed the yeast.

My first bout with killing yeast years ago lasted about 2 months and I used the Candex. Today, if I had it, I'd use MesoSilver, Grapefruit Seed Extract and Candex .

You can do a search on the forum for nanoparticle silver and/or MesoSilver...there were many posts and discussions on this topic a while back.

Jackie

'
June 29, 2012 02:38PM
Thanks Jackie.

I have also started supplementing with B12 as i believe i have insufficient levels in my system and a deficiency would answer quite a few of my current symptoms.

Fingers crossed :-)

Cheers.....P
June 30, 2012 10:32AM
Hi Paul - yes... fingers crossed. B12 deficiency affects the methylation process and everything downstream from there... You may find that if your current dose isn't enough, either add more or get a B12 injection once a week for about 6 weeks or as long as it takes to see results.

The other issue with stomach gas, bloating etc comes from too little natural stomach acid. We've discussed this many times here in past posts. If you can't break down food in the stomach, then it causes gas and bloating. Further, nutrients can't be extracted from the food and deficiencies are present. Some people find relief by drinking organic apple cider vinegar in water before a meal. Others find they need fairly high doses of betaine hydrochloride along with a meal to facilitate breakdown of food. There are tests to determine if you have adequate stomach acid, but absent that, you'll just have to experiment.

If you haven't seen these reports... here's some links for additional reading on stomach issues.

No More Heartburn – Conference Room Session #63
[www.afibbers.org]

The Importance of Stomach Acid
[www.afibbers.org]

GERD, heartburn, immunity - zinc deficiency
[www.afibbers.org]

Good luck with your experiment... keep us posted on your progress.
Best to you,
Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login