Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This week, Dr. Mercola - Interesting Awareness Alert

Posted by Jackie 
This week, Dr. Mercola - Interesting Awareness Alert
May 24, 2012 07:44PM
Wednesday, this week, on Mercola.com, there was an interesting report with an attention-grabbing headline:

WORSE THAN A DISEASE DIAGNOSIS - THIS MISTAKE CAN LAND YOU IN THE E.R.

I sent it to friends and called it the “Mercola Rant” which is an eye opener and a caveat for those who aren’t the health awareness advocates that we all are. Many of my friends take multiple Rx drugs and their health isn't improving.

Jackie

Modern Medical Care is a Leading Cause of Death

Introduction

In 1776, Dr. Benjamin Rush, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, foretold a grim scenario that has now taken shape right before our eyes. He said:

"Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution the time will come when medicine will organize itself into an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to doctors and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic."

Now, in 2012, we are very much facing this reality, as we live in an era where our medical freedom is increasingly under attack, and "healing" has been replaced with "treating" disease, most often with toxic chemicals and surgery.

This drug-driven medical paradigm not only depends on the sacrifice and, some might say, torture, of animals in medical research, but also in many ways, uses humans as sacrificial lambs.

Continue: [articles.mercola.com]
Re: This week, Dr. Mercola - Interesting Awareness Alert
May 27, 2012 12:30PM
I couldn't agree more. On the plus side, I've noticed many more presentations on PBS channels that prescribe the same basic food types and supplements we talk about on these forums - and they also talk about the ineffectiveness of many prescription drugs - so maybe the awareness is growing?
Anonymous User
Re: This week, Dr. Mercola - Interesting Awareness Alert
May 27, 2012 01:02PM
Quotes that "say it all":

-- 1776: "Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution the time will come when medicine will organize itself into an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to doctors and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic."

-- 2012: "Within our present dominant medical system, healing has not simply been forgotten but intentionally exorcized as it represents the antithesis of perpetual profitability which requires the incurability of the human body. Were the truth be told, and the body's self-regenerative capabilities acknowledged, the entire superstructure of drug-based medicine and hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue it generates annually, would crumble overnight."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login