Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Afib Trip and Its Cure by Energy Medicine.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
My Afib Trip and Its Cure by Energy Medicine.
May 14, 2012 05:33PM
My AF trip's first intimations of "things to come" were in 1988 when subtle "palpitations" began. To me, "journey" rings of pleasure, "career" of intentional choice. My career choice was science-heavy Aerospace Design Engineering in which I was successfully employed until retirement in '91. The trip became increasingly unpleasant until '95 when first-episode AF had me in the hospital. Being retired but still bright enough to see that the Board Certified Cardiologist had nothing for the displeasure besides denigration of a nutritional approach and a prescription pad, the trip soon took me to the University Medical School Library for knowledge. Applying lessons learned brought the nasty trip to an end seven years later.

At the time it was not possible to know that the cure was by "energy medicine" - the term had not yet been coined - but looking back, and reminded by my trip report @ CR 61, it's clear that the combined energy producing nutrients magnesium, Coenzyme Q10, carnitine, Omega 3s, potassium, vitamins and etc. was indeed by "energy medicine" in its fundamental meaning. The cure was by unwittingly optimizing my heart muscle cells' energy production and utilization.

There is no doubt: that AF cure will be by energy medicine, especially its sub-specialty "energy cardiology", coined and founded in '93 by brilliant researchers Dr.s Gary Schwartz and Linda Russek.*

Please be well !

Erling
================

* Dr. Gary E. R. Schwartz is Professor of Psychology, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Medicine, Director of the Human Energy Systems Laboratory, and Co-facilitator of Energy Medicine, Program in Integrative Medicine, at the University of Arizona. He received his Ph.D. in Personality Psychology and Psychophysiology from Harvard University in 1971 where he served on the faculty before moving to Yale University in 1976. He was Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry at Yale University, Director of the Yale Psychophysiology Center, and Co-Director of the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic before moving to Arizona in 1988. His current research focuses on the psychobiology of love and health and energy psychophysiology.

* Dr. Linda G. S. Russek has been a Research Psychologist at the Harvard University Student Health Service and Director of the Harvard Mastery of Stress Follow-Up Study since 1978. She is also Co-director of the Human Energy Systems Laboratory and Co-Facilitator of Energy Medicine, Program in Integrative Medicine, at the University of Arizona. She received her M.A. degree in Clinical Psychology from Columbia University in 1972 and her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from United States International University in 1977. For 15 years she was in private practice in Boca Raton, Florida, with her father, the late Dr. Henry I. Russek, an internationally known cardiologist who collaborated on the Harvard research. Her current research focuses on the psychobiology of love and health and energy psychophysiology.
================

[www.futurehealth.org]

Bioenergy Feedback and Energy Cardiology: A Challenge for Integrative Medicine (2003)
Gary E. R. Schwartz, Ph.D. and Linda G. S. Russek, Ph.D.
University of Arizona
================

Please listen to Biophysicist James Oschman, PhD: [www.afibbers.org]

The information that comes from the therapist may involve simple changing of the movement of electrons or charge in the tissue but it may also include information on the restoration of patterns – the regeneration of damaged tissue – back into its original form. so this is where Quantum Physics is providing answers to questions that we have been puzzling about for a long time.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2012 08:32PM by Erling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login