Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Standard Process, Dr. West

Posted by Jill 
Standard Process, Dr. West
March 15, 2012 10:28PM
Is anyone familiar with Standard Process supplements such as Cardio-Plus, Cataplex, etc.? How about Dr. West and his Health Alert newsletter? I met a woman who swears the supplements gradually stopped her Afib. I read online some negative and positive things.
Re: Standard Process, Dr. West
March 16, 2012 09:34AM
Jill - One of my doctors early in my afib journey used Standard Process and I tried all of the supplements you mention. No improvement. My take is that they are not high enough in nutritient content, so while they may be good, they just aren't powerful enough due to low milligram dosages. I thought they were a waste of money.

The key nutrients for reversing Afib are outlined in The Strategy along with the importance of maintaining the correct dietary intake of potassium to sodium found in CR 72. Definitely, correct and optimal amounts and forms of nutritional supplements are very useful and if you keep reading here and in the Conference Room and the section, Afib Resources, you'll have all the information you need to implement an effective program which includes food selections and lifestyle changes.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login