Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What 'The Great Cholesterol Con' and 'statins' mean to YOUR health:

Posted by Erling 
Tf you're lucky and read carefully with understanding, this interview with biologist Dr. Stephanie Seneff by Dr. Joseph Mercola will put an end to concerns about the trumpeted evils of "high cholesterol" and "saturated fats": [xa.yimg.com].

Please read the entire interview. This on p. 7 is worth quoting:

Dr. Seneff: "I can tell you that in the 10 years since statins were first introduced, from 1980 to 1990, the incidence of heart failure doubled. Right now, heart failure has beat out cardiovascular disease as the number one cause of death in America. It just kept on going up along with the increased use of statins. It is very clear to me that statins are causing the heart failure. I can give you all the reasons why. Of course you know about coenzyme Q10 and that’s part of it. Statins not only interfere with cholesterol synthesis but they basically interfere with an early step in the mevalonate pathway. And that mevalonate pathway is the central pathway for all the sterols, steroid management in the body. All the sterol products; cholesterol, vitamin D – vitamin D is actually very, very similar to cholesterol and it’s produced from cholesterol in the skin. And then you have all the sex hormones – estrogen and testosterone, all of those and then you have cortisone. You have the dolichols which are involved in keeping the membranes inside the cells healthy. You have the Coenzyme Q10 which is critical to the energy generation in the Krebs cycle in the cell. All of these products of this pathway (mevalonate pathway) are messed up by statins. I don’t personally understand why anyone would think that was something that would be worth taking. Here we are with tens of millions of people feeling convinced that they have to take their statin drug to keep their LDL under control."

Is it possible to buy Vitamin D Sulphate?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login