Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GENERAL HEALTH FORUM

A forum for discussing other health-related topics and information of general interest not directly related to AFIB.  
Erling

January 23, 2011 05:39AM
Author Christopher Bryson. Publication March 1, 2006.

"Christopher Bryson is an award-winning investigative reporter and television producer. After reporting on Guatemalan Army human rights abuses from Central America in the late 1980s for the BBC World Service, National Public Radio, and The Atlanta Constitution, he then won a George Polk Award as part of the Jonathan Kwitny investigative team on public television's The Kwitny Report."

<[www.amazon.com]>

Product Description:

"It is my sincere hope that Christopher Bryson’s apparently thorough and comprehensive perusal of the scientific literature on the biological actions of fluoride and the ensuing debates through the years will receive the attention it deserves and that its implications will be seriously considered."-- Arvid Carlsson, winner of the 2000 Nobel Prize in Medicine

"The Fluoride Deception reads like a whodunit... We are left with compelling evidence that powerful interests with high financial stakes have colluded to prematurely close honest discussion and investigation into fluoride toxicity." -- Chemical & Engineering News

"Previous authors have presented the idea of a deception, if not an outright conspiracy, involving fluoride. What makes Bryson’s book unique is that it is an up-to-date account supported by indisputable new evidence in the form of declassified correspondence and exhumation of buried studies." -- Fluoride

"As with landmark titles, such as Silent Spring, Bryson’s book is bound to become a seminal volume." -- British Columbia Naturopathic Association

With the narrative punch of Jonathan Harr's A Civil Action and the commitment to environmental truth-telling of Erin Brockovich, The Fluoride Deception leads us on a terrifying journey through the history of the industrial use of fluoride, a chemical substance that has risen steadily in status from a deadly environmental pollutant responsible for injuring thousands to a key component in the development of the atomic bomb to a staple ingredient in toothpaste and drinking water all across the United States.

The following is a review by Wade Frazier, author of 'Fluoridation: A Horror Story' [www.ahealedplanet.net]:

"It is the book I have been waiting for since 1997, when I read his and Joel Griffiths’ article about fluoride and the Manhattan Project. Bryson’s book is a landmark in the field, and full of original material, much recently declassified. It will be prominently featured in my fluoride essay when I re-edit my site sometime in the next year (I hope!).

Bryson’s book reveals matters far more horrific than I related I my original essay. There were numerous fluorine accidents during the Manhattan Project, with workers literally disintegrating at times. It was all covered up in the name of "national security". There were many places in the book where I had to step back and take in the institutional evil that Bryson was documenting. Plenty was hair-raising. For instance, during the Manhattan Project, the protection afforded workers was nil, and many worked in a constant mist of hydrogen fluoride (HF), one of the deadliest acids known. Where the workers were most exposed to the HF, white people were not allowed as their skin damage was too obvious. So, in the most dangerous HF environments, the only workers allowed were black.

The U.S. government took the line of fluoride polluters, spinning an extremely hazardous waste into a health product. Much of the spinning happened just as Orwell’s 1984 was being published. I am not sure what the scariest part of the book is. Is it that the U.S. government performed extensive research into fluorine's effect in the central nervous system (and all the results are still classified)? Or perhaps that the same people performing those experiments (who also performed the notorious plutonium experiments on unwitting subjects) were the same "scientists" who produced the "information" that showed how harmless fluoride was for people, as well as good for our teeth?!

Bryson uncovered one study that showed the deleterious effects of fluoride on animal subjects, research that was paid for by fluoride polluters in the 1960s as they tried defending themselves from pollutions lawsuits. The results were so damning they were buried for 40 years until Bryson discovered it (the study showed fluoride causing emphysema when inhaled). All in all, Bryson’s book is an amazing effort."

Erling

January 26, 2011 04:15AM
1. A video interview with the author Christopher Bryson:

[www.youtube.com]

2. Toxicologist Phyllis Mullenix, PhD, figures prominently in this subject and in the book. Here is a conference presentation:

Part 1 [www.youtube.com]

Part 2 [www.youtube.com]

Part 3 [www.youtube.com]

Erling

January 26, 2011 05:15AM
PS, the above video clip with the author and Dr. Mullenix is an excerpt from the complete interview:

<[video.google.com];

January 27, 2011 01:59AM
These are really great links, Erling. The video clips are well done and while I am so disgusted at what they reveal, very important viewing. Everyone needs to be aware of this massive fluoride cover up and the damage that's been done to people drinking fluoridated water. It's appalling!

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login