Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Book: FLUORIDE - THE AGING FACTOR

Posted by Erling 
Erling
Book: FLUORIDE - THE AGING FACTOR
January 23, 2011 01:46AM
Fluoride - the Aging Factor: How to Recognize and Avoid the Devastating Effects of Fluoride

[www.amazon.com]

Jay Seavey (see below) wrote this review:

"A courageous and straightforward account of fluoride and the politics of fluoridation by one who was in the thick of the scientific and political battles for over a quarter of a century. Yiamouyiannis, a Ph.D. in biochemistry, documents with about 50 pages of references a very readable explanation of how fluoride upsets the body's collagen metabolism, causing damage to bones, teeth, connective tissue, arteries and skin; how it damages DNA and upsets the body's ability to repair its DNA, with tumors and cancer as a result; and how it damages enzymes and proteins, upsets the immune system, and causes autoimmune diseases. He thoroughly refutes the idea that fluoride is beneficial in preventing tooth decay, and that it has a useful function in human nutrition. It is, in fact, a toxic pollutant generated by many industries, such as the manufacturing of aluminum, phosphate fertilizer, steel, nuclear materials and fuels, ceramics, brick, glass, concrete, to name a few. These folks have turned a profit by disposing of this poison in our water supplies. Yiamouyiannis lays out the long, ugly, and outrageous history. He is a lot more even-tempered in his presentation than you will probably be after reading his book. A must-read for anyone contemplating the issue of water fluoridation, and wanting to do so from a factual basis. Further toward the "social corruption" aspect of water fluoridation, one may wish to read, by Jay Seavey: "Water Fluoridation and Crime in America" [www.fluorideresearch.org] which reference is offered in memory of John Yiamouiannis - a great researcher - may he rest in peace."

Erling
Re: Book: FLUORIDE - THE AGING FACTOR
January 23, 2011 02:38AM
-- About the author, biochemist Dr. John Yiamouyiannis, PhD: [australianfluorideaction.com]

-- Statement by noted neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock:

My Concerns with Fluoridation of Drinking Water.

"I have included three articles* I have written for peer-reviewed journals, which give the details of my concern with water fluoridation. An abundant amount of scientific evidence indicates that fluoride is a toxin that affects a number of tissues and organs and can contribute to such diseases as osteoporosis, spinal stenosis, thyroid dysfunction, cancer development and invasion, neurological disorders, neurodevelopment abnormalities, lymphocyte dysfunction and fertility problemsÂ…."

*see links at the end: [australianfluorideaction.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login