Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Zyflamend Versions - Differences?

Posted by Ken 
Ken
Zyflamend Versions - Differences?
January 22, 2011 05:58AM
Amazon web site offers 180 Zyflamend softgel capsules for $48.53 while offering 180 Zyflamend Easy Caps for $17.99. I can find no discernible differences in the descriptions of these two products but you know something is different (other that the two are "fulfilled" by two different vendors). Even the New Chapter web site pages on these two products are virtually identical.

Does anyone know what the differences would be? iHerb's price for the former is $51 and the latter $20. I am not pushing price shopping and want to get my supplements from iHerb to support Hans, but I am trying to understand the big price differences between these two versions.

I will hold off ordering until I can (hopefully) get some enlightenment from someone here.

Thanks,

Ken
Hans Larsen
Re: Zyflamend Versions - Differences?
January 22, 2011 07:44AM
Ken,

The difference between the softgels and the Easy Caps is that you need only 2 of the softgels per day to supply the same amount of ingredients as provided by 6 Easy Caps. So, you would expect the softgels to be 3 times as expensive as the Easy Caps which is more or less how it works out although the softgels are obviously a better deal.

Hans
Ken
Re: Zyflamend Versions - Differences?
January 22, 2011 10:25AM
Right. Finally saw the serving counts.
Thanks,
Ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login