<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
    <channel>
        <title>My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
        <description>Dear Afibber&#039;s,

While I have been absent from these Afibber&#039;s Forum pages for a number of months (more on all that in another post once I return from Houston), I have been anything other than idle. As usual, I have been more than occupied with the flood of Afibbers who happen to be at that point in their journeys from diagnosis to better understanding their options, where an expert ablation is their main priority giving them the best odds of putting the beast in the rear view mirror. Hence, with the tidal wave of folks finding our unique forum in recent years who meet that description, and who are currently looking for deliberate assistance in pairing up with the most experienced ablation EP they can arrange for themselves, my phone call appointment list is never empty. 

In addition, just like the rest of you, I&#039;ve not been immune to normal life events interceding in my life as well, and though I realize this post technically violates our request to keep this Afibbers Forum section reserved just for AFIB-related topics ... I ask for your indulgence on this occasion to read this personal story very dear to my heart, and that is also AFIB-related to a degree, to boot.

My dear and beloved older sister, Bonnie Dickson Hill, passed away Friday night in her home in Houston, just over two hours after my brother, Walt, and I arrived from Santa Fe and Sedona respectively, to be with our sister who has been entirely bedridden for just shy of 9 years from a (LSPAF) Long-Standing Persistent AFIB-related stroke while on Coumadin. This, after her INR had slipped out of range while still under a hospital&#039;s care subsequent to a failed hip replacement surgery for her severe Rheumatoid Arthritis. And, alas, not too long after a similarly botched ablation for her LSPAF. 

This was for an advanced ablation that was unbeknownst to me at the time and that was performed by an EP I would have vigorously argued against had I known beforehand. Needless to say, Bonnie had a real run of bad luck during those couple of years, though she made the most remarkable adaptation and showed incredible resilience and good spirit in spite of such a challenging fate. Both Walt and I have been continually amazed at Bonnie&#039;s indomitable spirit and her kind and positive demeanor she maintained throughout her nearly 9 year ordeal. Imagine, being unable to get out of bed under her own power for all those years outside of, I think it was, four times the firemen had to come to hoist her out of bed to take her to the hospital for a lengthy stay dealing with a dangerous urinary tract infection! Nevertheless, each time I spoke with Bonnie she was always &quot;Doing fine&quot; and more interested in how my life was going.

In any event, the following obituary conveys so well my sister&#039;s life filled with love and in service of others with her dedication to folks with cerebral palsy and other disabilities with her degree as a speech and hearing therapist and through her Nightingale Rehabilitation. Thank you all for sharing in this bon voyage for precious Bonnie!

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/houston-tx/carol-hill-8043638

Be well,
Shannon</description>
        <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166103#msg-166103</link>
        <lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:56:48 +0000</lastBuildDate>
        <generator>Phorum 5.2.23</generator>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166456#msg-166456</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166456#msg-166456</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ With tears running down my face reading her obituary  - what a beautiful human being your sweet sister was.  I can see why God needed her back 💕]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Anonymous User</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Sun, 25 Nov 2018 01:16:46 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166258#msg-166258</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166258#msg-166258</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Shannon and family,<br />
I am so very sorry to read of the passing of your beloved sister, Bonnie.  I read her obit on the link you posted -- the photo of your sister Bonnie, behind the wheel of a classy convertible, looking over her shoulder with a little grin on her sweet face.   My condolences on her loss.  Life can have such difficult times even when we realize we are so blessed.  RIP Bonnie.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>SueChef</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 14 Nov 2018 16:10:30 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166216#msg-166216</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166216#msg-166216</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ My sincere condolences, Shannon. I have donated to the Texas Rehabilitation Center in her memory. God Bless.<br />
<br />
Travis]]></description>
            <dc:creator>tvanslooten</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Mon, 12 Nov 2018 03:14:19 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166206#msg-166206</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166206#msg-166206</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Thanks for the kind consideration Carey and Joywin, while I didn’t envision this thread about my sister’s death morphing into a Coumadin/OAC discussion, I certainly recognize the connection. And perhaps exploring the issue in a separate thread is a good idea. I basically just wanted to share a bit with all of my friends here in this thread about what my sister meant to me and all of us who had the good fortune to know and love her.<br />
<br />
Especially, too, with her long experience with AFIB that we can all relate too. Thankfully, though, for the vast majority of us Afibbers here, not with the tragic consequence that the mistake with Bonnie’s Coumadin dosing in a hospital after her hip replacement surgery forced her and her immediate family to have to endure. And, FYI, she had an embolic stoke i.e. very likely from her drop in INR below range while in the hospital during recovery from hip surgery. <br />
<br />
And no offense taken at all, so no worries please on the OAC debate, I fully understand. Yet I appreciate Carey’s point too that a separate thread might better serve to explore the ins and outs of the very real risks that can arise from missing doses of any anti-coagulant drug.<br />
<br />
Many thanks again for all the kind thoughts and condolences for Bonnie.<br />
<br />
Shannon]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Shannon</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Nov 2018 22:27:05 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166188#msg-166188</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166188#msg-166188</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ So sorry for your loss Shannon.<br />
<br />
<br />
...ron]]></description>
            <dc:creator>ron</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Sun, 11 Nov 2018 00:37:04 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166171#msg-166171</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166171#msg-166171</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Dear Shannon<br />
<br />
My condolences on the passing of your sister. It sounds like she was a wonderful lady and made her mark on the world in many places. How wonderful to have such a loving family and I&#039;m sure she was encouraged and comforted by this, May she rest in peace.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
And a PS. Those who feel like arguing the cause please have some respect for Shannon and start a new thread if you feel the need to pursue this.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>JoyWin</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Fri, 09 Nov 2018 02:58:43 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166170#msg-166170</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166170#msg-166170</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Dear Shannon,<br />
<br />
Reading about Bonnie&#039;s life and contribution was inspiring. Thanks for sharing this with us. You and your family are in my prayers.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>ln108</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 23:33:26 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166169#msg-166169</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166169#msg-166169</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ <blockquote class="bbcode"><div><small>Quote<br /></small><strong>Carey</strong><br />
I don&#039;t think it&#039;s respectful for this thread to devolve into a debate about anticoagulants. Offer your condolences and let it be. I regret having contributed to the debate myself.</div></blockquote>
<br />
<blockquote class="bbcode"><div><small>Quote<br /></small><strong>Shannon</strong><br />
 our sister who has been entirely bedridden for just shy of 9 years from a (LSPAF) Long-Standing Persistent AFIB-related stroke while on Coumadin. This, after her INR had slipped out of range while still under a hospital&#039;s care subsequent to a failed hip replacement surgery</div></blockquote>
<br />
Can&#039;t highlight the dangers of a &quot;slip&quot; more clearly then this<br />
<br />
My mother had a massive stroke about a year ago. Was independent, active, and doing fine. Came suddenly, and she died two weeks later. I am happy about that, because the stroke took out her brain.  She wasn&#039;t on any AC&#039;s.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>jpeters</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 03:28:39 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166168#msg-166168</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166168#msg-166168</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ My condolences to you Shannon. <br />
<br />
Colin]]></description>
            <dc:creator>colindo</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 03:15:30 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166167#msg-166167</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166167#msg-166167</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ I don&#039;t think it&#039;s respectful for this thread to devolve into a debate about anticoagulants. Offer your condolences and let it be. I regret having contributed to the debate myself.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Carey</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 02:40:42 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166166#msg-166166</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166166#msg-166166</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Quote:  Jpeters::<br />
<br />
<br />
  Larger problem is going under 2.0 when you&#039;re out of rhythm. Miss one dose and you&#039;re there. <br />
<br />
You say it a &quot;larger problem&quot;, yet doctors tell you to stop an anticoagulant when going under the knife for an operation, I was told to stop Coumadin, we aren&#039;t told how dangerous these drugs really are, look what happened to Shannon&#039;s sister.  <br />
<br />
L]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Elizabeth</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 02:32:19 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166165#msg-166165</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166165#msg-166165</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ <blockquote class="bbcode"><div><small>Quote<br /></small><strong>GeorgeN</strong><br />
<br />
<br />
The other factor is missed dosages, which isn&#039;t hard to do but potentially lethal with an AC.  A missed dose of coumadin will significantly lower my INR.  I have a reminder app on my cellphone with alarms that go off.<br />
<br />
Assuming her out of range was a low rather than a high INR.  From Shannon&#039;s comment you can&#039;t tell.</div></blockquote>
<br />
I was over 7 when first prescribed too much. No problem at all. Larger problem is going under 2.0 when you&#039;re out of rhythm. Miss one dose and you&#039;re there.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>jpeters</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 02:18:32 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166164#msg-166164</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166164#msg-166164</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ <blockquote class="bbcode"><div><small>Quote<br /></small><strong>jpeters</strong><br />
<br />
The other factor is missed dosages, which isn&#039;t hard to do but potentially lethal with an AC.  A missed dose of coumadin will significantly lower my INR.  I have a reminder app on my cellphone with alarms that go off.</div></blockquote>
<br />
Assuming her out of range was a low rather than a high INR.  From Shannon&#039;s comment you can&#039;t tell.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>GeorgeN</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Thu, 08 Nov 2018 00:21:07 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166162#msg-166162</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166162#msg-166162</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Poor compliance is almost always the cause of strokes while taking an anticoagulant. <br />
<br />
It&#039;s just like plane crashes. The vast majority are due to pilot error, not mechanical flaws with the airplane.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Carey</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 21:27:14 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166158#msg-166158</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166158#msg-166158</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ <blockquote class="bbcode"><div><small>Quote<br /></small><strong>Elizabeth</strong><br />
Jpeters said:  <br />
Sounds like you&#039;re blaming Coumadin. Unlikely.... <br />
<br />
We are told that taking a anti coagulant is necessary to avoid a stroke, yet I have read on this site of a number of people taking an anticoagulant having a stroke and death.  Doesn&#039;t matter whether it is Coumadin or eliquis, I wonder about the stats nation wide.  <br />
<br />
Liz</div></blockquote>
The other factor is missed dosages, which isn&#039;t hard to do but potentially lethal with an AC.  A missed dose of coumadin will significantly lower my INR.  I have a reminder app on my cellphone with alarms that go off.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>jpeters</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 18:29:23 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166156#msg-166156</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166156#msg-166156</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Jpeters said:  <br />
Sounds like you&#039;re blaming Coumadin. Unlikely.... <br />
<br />
We are told that taking a anti coagulant is necessary to avoid a stroke, yet I have read on this site of a number of people taking an anticoagulant having a stroke and death.  Doesn&#039;t matter whether it is Coumadin or eliquis, I wonder about the stats nation wide.  <br />
<br />
Liz]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Elizabeth</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 17:38:42 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166155#msg-166155</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166155#msg-166155</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Hi Shannon, We are sorry for your loss.  She was obviously a remarkable woman from a remarkable family.  Dennis and Deb]]></description>
            <dc:creator>DennisC</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 17:08:53 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166154#msg-166154</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166154#msg-166154</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ <blockquote class="bbcode"><div><small>Quote<br /></small><strong>smackman</strong><br />
Shannon, God’s speed in this time of mourning. Tammy and I have you and your family in our prayers and thoughts. I lost my Father around 2 months ago. He was in permanent AFIB on Coumadin. He could not afford the newer Anticoagulants. They said he died of a massive stroke. The pain of a lost love one gets easier but family always has a special place in our Hearts.<br />
<br />
God’s Speed my Friend<br />
David and Tammy.</div></blockquote>
Sounds like you&#039;re blaming Coumadin. Unlikely....]]></description>
            <dc:creator>jpeters</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 16:50:41 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166152#msg-166152</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166152#msg-166152</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Shannon, God’s speed in this time of mourning. Tammy and I have you and your family in our prayers and thoughts. I lost my Father around 2 months ago. He was in permanent AFIB on Coumadin. He could not afford the newer Anticoagulants. They said he died of a massive stroke. The pain of a lost love one gets easier but family always has a special place in our Hearts.<br />
<br />
God’s Speed my Friend<br />
David and Tammy.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>smackman</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 14:27:12 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166149#msg-166149</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166149#msg-166149</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Many thanks, my friends, for all of your kind thoughts regarding Bonnie. She was, and always will be, very special to me and so many others whose paths fortunately crossed with hers.<br />
<br />
I just returned home to Sedona this afternoon, yet Magdalena is currently in British Columbia getting her elderly 93yr old mother situated in a hospice facility as well.<br />
<br />
Take care all!<br />
<br />
Shannon]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Shannon</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 06:12:42 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166143#msg-166143</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166143#msg-166143</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Dear Shannon,<br />
My wife Darlene and I send our condolences in the loss of your sister.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family.  Your wonderful support when I had my ablation in February will never be forgotten and I pray you will also be supported in your loss by all those around you.<br />
<br />
Pete]]></description>
            <dc:creator>century160</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 20:38:40 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166140#msg-166140</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166140#msg-166140</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Shannon:  You certainly are proficient in multi tasking and working through multiple stressors concurrently.  It appears you&#039;re handling them well and will continue doing the same.<br />
<br />
My condolences and wishes for some stress free time for you to catch up with yourself soon.<br />
<br />
Gordon]]></description>
            <dc:creator>ggheld</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 13:45:43 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166139#msg-166139</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166139#msg-166139</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Shannon So Sorry for the loss of your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take Care  Brent]]></description>
            <dc:creator>brent1977</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:54:06 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166138#msg-166138</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166138#msg-166138</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ What a wonderful memorial. I’m glad your sister is at peace now. God bless you all.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>wolfpack</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:42:02 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166137#msg-166137</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166137#msg-166137</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ I’m so sorry about the loss of your sister Shannon.  My thoughts are with you and your family.<br />
Tracy]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Dinodog</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 09:56:05 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166135#msg-166135</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166135#msg-166135</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Dear Shannon,<br />
<br />
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious sister.  <br />
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  <br />
<br />
Becky]]></description>
            <dc:creator>BeckyS</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 06:39:45 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166126#msg-166126</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166126#msg-166126</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ My condolences Shannon. May your sister finally rest in peace. God bless]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Josephkroussell</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2018 19:43:08 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166123#msg-166123</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166123#msg-166123</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Shannon,<br />
<br />
You changed my life in a manner for the better can never be repaid in any form, that said, someone close to you is close to me, sorry to hear about your loss and all the best.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>Fibrillator</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2018 18:06:42 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166122#msg-166122</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166122#msg-166122</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Shannon,<br />
<br />
So sorry to hear this. Gail and I send our condolences to you and your family. We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.]]></description>
            <dc:creator>rocketritch</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2018 16:20:46 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
        <item>
            <guid>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166120#msg-166120</guid>
            <title>Re: My sister - Bonnie Dickson Hill</title>
            <link>https://www.afibbers.org/forum/read.php?9,166103,166120#msg-166120</link>
            <description><![CDATA[ Very sorry to hear of your loss Shannon: Bonnie was clearly an amazing and lovely woman and whilst her loss will sorely hurt, all your fond memories of her will nevertheless shine on in your hearts and minds and I love that her name itself lives on via her great grand-daughter.<br />
Kindest regards to you all at this difficult time,<br />
Mike]]></description>
            <dc:creator>mwcf</dc:creator>
            <category>AFIBBERS FORUM</category>
            <pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2018 08:04:10 +0000</pubDate>
        </item>
    </channel>
</rss>
