Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

just wondering...

Posted by Fran 
Fran
just wondering...
October 26, 2003 07:19AM
Does anyone else have a problem reading 'new' on the turquoise coloured background posts in the BB lists. Unless I really look for them they look black and I miss them.... Its not a problem, just wondering if it is me, or turquoise and red is a combination missed by others.

Fran
Babs
Re: just wondering...
October 26, 2003 07:41AM
Hi Fran
Now i've had one of my Cataracts done, i find i can see things clearer and smaller without glasses which i've worn for about 50 years, there is a slgiht difference with the colour red on torquoise. If you went to the opticians when give you an eye test you will find that Red and Blue with black lines on are the basic colours when they ask you to compare which is clearer to see, until they have been balanced. The red on here is slightly dim. The worse thing about having these eye operations is that you can see dirt youve never noticed before :0)

Babs
Wil Schuemann
October 26, 2003 01:19PM
Hello Fran,

The red "new" to me is bright and is strongly constrasted against the turquoise. You probably have a color vision problem to a degree.

Wil
Chris H
October 26, 2003 09:54PM
Greetings

Looks fine to me. Is your monitor OK? Are your eyes OK?

Chris H
October 26, 2003 10:28PM
Fran - looks okay to me as well. Perhaps as Chris says, your monitor needs some adjustment.
Jackie
Richard
October 27, 2003 01:30AM
Sorry, Fran, but it looks fine to me, with the exception of the blurriness. Could you fix that Hans???? Just kidding.

Richard
Wil Schuemann
October 27, 2003 02:22PM
How many colors is your video card set up for? If the number is too small the video card will take the red and turquoise and convert them into what ever available colors are closest. These may be quite different from the original red and turquoise.

Wil Schuemann
Fran
October 28, 2003 05:07AM
Ah good point Wil.

I'm on an ancient system. IT started life as a second hand 486 and has had many workovers in its lifespan with me. ITs now running pentium 2 but it is time to invest in a new one. Quite soon - but I have got very close to it as it has been an extension of me for the last seven years.

Fran
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login