Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tingling/trembling with Flecainide

Posted by Tom 
Tom
Tingling/trembling with Flecainide
October 23, 2003 06:30PM
I've been taking Flecainide daily for a few years to prevent recurrences of AF. For the last few months, I've noticed tingling in my legs and sometimes in other parts of the body. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it anxiety or is it the flecainide?

Tom
Sammy
Re: Tingling/trembling with Flecainide
October 24, 2003 04:11AM
Tom,I experienced numbness in my hands and some other weird side efx from Flec.Although it is a helpful med,lots of strange things can occur from taking it.
Bill O
October 24, 2003 04:51PM
Yes, I also experience tingling, shaking, and trembling on Flecainide. I notice it in my hands, in particular. I've been taking it since July 2003. It does help restore me to NSR sometimes, but the big picture is that it's not an effective medicine for me. SO...I'm scheduled for an ablation on November 17. Hopefully, that will mean NO MORE DRUGS! (Including Flecainide!) I also experience "itching" over my whole body, and not sure if it's the Flecainide or the Coumadin.
Bill B
October 25, 2003 01:58AM
Bill O,

Good first name!! I was just wondering who is doing your ablation.

BillB
48;A;2000
sue
October 31, 2003 04:39AM
I also get the tingling/pickiness thing in my hands and feet, but I am not on flecainide. I take a calcium channel blocker and a pill for high blood pressure. Would either of these cause these symptoms?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login