Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Possibly good place for hair analysis from comfort of home

Posted by Richard 
To All,

This could be a great place to get your hair tested, analyzed, and then have a plan laid out for you, as far as what to do with mineral deficiencies/toxicities. It's $175.00, but probably well worth the money. This may work well for Canadians, as well (not sure).

[www.drlwilson.com]

Dr. Wilson has studied under Dr. Paul Eck, who is the expert in the knowledge of minerals.

This is part of the site mentioned above, that has some interesting reading, and indicators for mineral problems.

[www.drlwilson.com]

Richard
Hi Richard,
I was just wondering if you would choose Dr. Wilson's hair analysis rather than the Great Smokies test used by Dr. Gersten whom you see. Can you please educate me?
Thanks, Lynn
Lynn,

Good to hear from you. I certainly hope you are reading the information at the conference room, as it applies to you in many ways, as well as others here. I chose not to do another hair analysis through Dr. Gersten, because I had already done two, and didn't, at the time, think I needed another. I feel now, that I will have another done, but would really hope to see a lot of people use the hair analysis from the link above. That way, we can all compare results given by the same lab. That could have profound results and be the best $175.00 we've ever spent. I won't change my regimen set forth by Dr. Gersten, however, as I have much faith in his techniques. Dr. Gersten was the one that told me about Dr. Paul Eck being the mineral expert, and that he had devoted his life to these studies. Because Dr. Wilson and Dr. Eck had worked together and published articles together, I find Dr. Wilson to also be very competent. Because this is an affordable way for others to have a hair analysis done, we might all be served by doing so.

I know you went to see Dr. Gersten, and I posted back to you, but never heard any more from you. How did it go, and are you having testings done?

Pls., Lynn, go to the conference room, and read all the info. It may take you a while, but let me know what you think. I know you have a Ph.D, and you may some good input. We need all the knowledge power we can get.

I hope you're feeling well.
Richard
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login