Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy 2004 to all

Posted by Peggy 
Peggy
Happy 2004 to all
December 31, 2003 10:54PM
...and many thanks for fellowship and good advice. I love you all. Much NSR to you.
Peggy
Re: Happy 2004 to all
January 01, 2004 01:21AM
Ditto - Peggy -

To All - thanks so much for your support through my ablation this past year.

The information shared on this forum is so valuable but the most important value comes from the caring support given by all the members.

May you all have a Healthyful and Happy 2004 - in NSR forever after and
may all the blessings be yours.

Jackie
Bob G
January 01, 2004 03:21AM
I agree Jackie...This is the best site I ever happened on. The support and caring of the people on here is fabulous. NO ONE can understand what we go through unless they experience it, as hard as they may try. I have had a lot of sympathey from my loving wife, my great kids and family, my job, and even my Dr. has expressed dismay at my condition in the past, but no one really 100% gets it, until they experience it. And I wish that on no one. NSR is what it is really all about. And I wish you all a NSR 2004! After a hard New Years Eve spent in AFib, I finally awoke at Noon today in NSR, and how I aprreciate that and count it as a blessing. I experience more and more NSR as the days since my ablation go by, and wish the same for all of you, with or without the ablation! God bless and keep each one of you safe and healthy!

Bob G
David S
January 01, 2004 07:02AM
Hi All,
Same for me, thanks for all help and info, happy and safe 04 David S
PJ
January 01, 2004 07:05AM
As I said goodbye to 2003 last night I did with a sense of relief as it was the year I was diagnosed with LAF and began my struggles with it. But, out of the confusion, if not despair of LAF, came this wonderful board. It has been and will continue to be a blessing for me to read each post and learn from the individual and collective thinking that is so abundant here. The intellect, creative thinking, openness, persistance and concern for others just "blows me away" !

Thank you so much and Happy New Year to All !!

PJ
Fran
January 01, 2004 09:40AM
And a happy new year from me to all of you.

Thanks for such a wonderful resource Hans.

Fran
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login