Posted by Debbi 
Debbi
To Pam
December 05, 2003 05:07PM
Pam
Re: To Pam
December 11, 2003 01:12AM
Thanks Debbi:
I have gotten messages on my husbands e-mail. Thanks. I think that in receiving so much spam on my e-mail, and in trying to "block" things, that I may have blocked aol.com. There is an option under "block" that says addresses ending in lksdj;lasj which is usually more effective in blocking spammers, as they just keep changing their full e-mail address. I have used this technique, and maybe made a mess of things, but my hotmail says no one will be blocked who is on your list of contacts, which you are. I then noticed something called a "safe" list, which you name those you wish to receive messages from. I then listed everyone who sends me messages that I don't get. You are on that list, so you may want to try again. Another problem I have is that my husband and I have 1 computer, and he is on it a good deal of the time, which limits my time available. Try me once more at pammie416@hotmail.com

Hope you're well Debbi
Pam

PS: All of my relatives on my fathers side live in Oklahoma. Some in Shawnee and some in Oklahoma City. Potawatomee Indians (sp).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login