Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Richard, Cadmium and delayed delayed rectifier potassium current (IK) ..

Posted by J. Pisano 
Richard,

Found this study to be interesting but have not had time to fully comprehend it. Please look at it and see if you can glean and correlate anything from it that may pertain to our increased Cadmium levels.

[jpet.aspetjournals.org]

I will hopefully have time to read it more fully in the next few days.

Joe
Joe,

A lot of those studies are difficult to ascertain, but it seems that Cadmium could be a problem. You need to find the antagonist for Cd and possibly go on N-acetyl-cysteine, as this is a natural chelator. Also, Joe, you might want to read in the conf. room on some of my links on PABA. It helps with gray hair. Could be part of my problem, as well, as it pertains to folic acid. I was really low in blood on Cd, and non-existent in hair. We only had bismuth in common, and I haven't found much on that.

Richard
Richard,

Thought it was Cadmium, my fault. I've been avoiding the conference room so as I can have more time to study for my orals in January ( of course here I am hanging out in the general areas! smiling smiley )..... I will read them in time. It is easy for me to get obsessed with the information on this board and when I post in the conference room, I only want to do so after throughly reading the information and researching.

Thanks for all you do here!

Joe
Joe,

Selenium Synergists: Phosphorus, vanadium,* Vitamin C,* [sulfur],

Sulfur Synergists: Sodium, molybdenum,* selenium, Vitamin B12,

Selenium Antagonists / Inhibitors:
Chromium, zinc, magnesium, Vitamin E,* [sulfur],
[toxic metals - arsenic, mercury, lead, cadmium...],[

Sulfur Antagonists / Inhibitors:
Copper, potassium, calcium, Vitamin B15,
toxic metals - aluminum, mercury, cadmium...],

[www.acu-cell.com]

Scroll down, as the above got messed up. It would seem that you need selenium possibly.

Richard
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login