Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Candida Self Test

Posted by Richard 
Richard
Candida Self Test
November 21, 2003 03:31AM
Hello All,

I posted this link in the CR, but didn't want anyone to miss it. I performed this test, and was the worst in my household in regards to Candida, and it was gross to look at. I knew from testings through Great Smokies that I was also high in candida, so this just confirmed the tests. In reading other info on Candida, it can cause bloating, which so many experience here. I think you all might find this link very interesting to read. There is a lot of good info here.

Simple Home Candida Test:

Try this simple test to see if you have candida. First thing in the morning, before you put ANYTHING in your mouth, get a clear glass. Fill with water and work up a bit of saliva, then spit it into the glass of water. Check the water every 15 minutes or so for up to one hour. If you have a candida yeast infection, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or “cloudy” saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water. If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after at least one hour, you are probably candida yeast free.

If you have a bunch of threads or cloudiness, and especially if it develops quickly, you can be pretty darn sure you have a serious case of candida. A few threads or light cloudiness indicate not as serious an infestation.

[www.gethealthyagain.com]

Richard
Fran
Re: Candida Self Test
November 21, 2003 08:25AM
No strings on me Richard. I did this test about two months ago. I keep meaning to try it again after I have eaten honey to see if there is a difference.

Fran
jack
November 21, 2003 12:09PM
Whats candida?
John S.
November 21, 2003 12:26PM
Candida albicans is a yeast that grows in the gut and other places in the body including in the mouth.
November 22, 2003 01:48AM
Candida albicans (yeast) is found in every person's body. It will always be there in small quantities.... Problems arise when it becomes an overgrowth or a pathogen to the body. Big problems.

It is impossible to totally destroy Candida permanently but by strengthening the immune system and providing the intestinal tract with an over abundance of the good bacteria, or flora, Candida colonies remain small and not harmful.

Diet plays a role in feeding a yeast infection.

Candida was suspected in my case. I was tested before and after treatment for it. Cured. The symptoms were bloating and gas about 20 minutes after eating a meal containing carbohydrates. Also, GERD and afib seemed to show up about that time as well.

Richard's testing offers an easy method of determining yeast infection.

Good post, Richard.

Jackie
Richard
November 22, 2003 02:45AM
Jackie,

I'm so glad that you're still hanging out with us and sharing your wealth of knowledge. How are you doing and feeling?

Richard
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login