Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Top doc at CPMC?

Posted by Chuck Connors 
Top doc at CPMC?
September 16, 2020 03:18PM
Dr. Natalie is one of the top electrophysiologist’s in the world and Master of the Universe. He’s probably a 100th degree black belt, if there is such a thing.

Any input on who of his former colleagues at CPMC are considered to be close to His Royal Highness (HRH) in terms of skill level?

Thanks for any input you may have, however subjective it may be.

Chuck
Re: Top doc at CPMC?
September 16, 2020 05:00PM
Just for the record, it's spelled Natale (and pronounced nuh-TA-lay).
September 16, 2020 05:10PM
Steve Hao, he worked there during Natale's time (I believe).
September 16, 2020 08:35PM
Thank you for correcting my haphazard spelling. I thought you pronounce his name as NA-TAL-LEE, but I kinda of like your pronunciation, so I’m going to go with that.
September 17, 2020 01:14AM
Carey
Just for the record, it's spelled Natale (and pronounced nuh-TA-lay).

It's an Italian name. I'm sure Italians don't pronounce it that way. winking smiley
September 17, 2020 01:28AM
Pompon

It's an Italian name. I'm sure Italians don't pronounce it that way. winking smiley

I know how it's pronounced by Italians but my attempt at spelling it phonetically was quite possibly off. How you pronounce the letters I used would likely be different than how an American would pronounce them. I don't know how to spell out a pronunciation that works worldwide.
September 17, 2020 10:27AM
Richard Hongo at CPMC. [www.sutterhealth.org]

He was trained by Natale, among others, handled my aftercare after my Natale ablation 14 years ago, has 3 of my friends currently as patients, all of whom are fans of his.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login