Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I just canceled my Natale ablation this month. Do you want my spot?

Posted by susan.d 
I just canceled my Natale ablation this month. Do you want my spot?
April 01, 2020 04:09PM
I just postponed my April ablation in CA with Natale for April 29. It maybe still free if you want my spot. Call the Thousand Oaks office. I was told they will not know until the middle of April if he will be flying in though. I wanted to cancel to allow someone my spot instead of wasting it closer to the end.
Re: I just canceled my Natale ablation this month. Do you want my spot?
April 01, 2020 06:38PM
Are you doing okay? Has there been improvements to the symptoms you were experiencing? Or is this purely a cancellation due to the COV-19 virus?
April 01, 2020 10:12PM
Thanks for asking. I’m both myself and husband have chills. Our heat is on and we wear sweaters and jackets. In and off sore throat...but this has been going on for weeks.

I didn’t cancel because my oxygen level can drop to 83, I canceled because of the risk of the virus outweighs the urgency of the elective pvc/flutter ablation.

I have been home since March 12. I’m not bored at all. There isn’t enough hours in a day for my hobbies.

I didn’t know about Jackie’s post that the virus can travel 27 feet. I have ring and a good neighbor was going door to door handing out masks. She was 7 feet from the door so I foolishly opened it. It won’t happen again. That scares me.
April 01, 2020 10:13PM
Sorry for the typos. Double vision while on Tenormin
April 02, 2020 05:28AM
Okay. No problem.
April 03, 2020 05:13PM
I think your assessment is good. Wishing you the best! I hope you feel a bit better. Enjoy your hobbies!
April 03, 2020 06:15PM
Thanks. I emptied some closets and will start my hobbies soon. I canceled my ablation so I’m out of breath a lot to do too much. While emptying my closets I found treasures- bleach, rubbing alcohol and Clorox spray and wipes. Win win.
April 03, 2020 06:50PM
Clorox expires, you know. If stored properly it lasts about a year. This explains how to interpret the manufacturing date on the bottle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login