Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's Time to Move COVID-19 threads to the General Health Forum

Posted by Shannon 
It's Time to Move COVID-19 threads to the General Health Forum
March 27, 2020 03:31AM
Dear Afibbers,

Obviously, COVID-19 has become a central focus for all of our lives and this truly unique event is of such importance to us all that it occupy's a good portion of every one of our days.

And this is the reason why the various and increasing COVID-19 threads that are interesting and informative have remained posted on the Afibbers Forum for the past few weeks. I much appreciate some of the fine research a number of you have shared here. Indeed, including some interesting topics that I first became aware of from reading our very own forum! Such as the potential relationship of Hydroxy-chloroquine as a possibly effective front-line therapy for treating COVID-19.

Nevertheless, I feel it's time now to redirect these threads to their proper location on the General Health Forum which in no way, shape or form is to be mis-construed as a demotion of importance for this urgent topic!

Rather, moving the thread to the General Health Forum is an acknowledgement that this topic is now being so comprehensively covered day and night on television, radio and online sources, addressing every aspect this issue, including a good many sources now offering reliable in-depth information regarding medical details surrounding COVID-19.

And, certainly, with increasing discussions and analysis now of the very real wider economic fallout that may be in store for us all to variable degrees.

Hence, I trust those of you who have contributed insightful posts on COVID-19, and it's potential management, on Afibbers Forum these past weeks during this explosive period of progression of the pandemic will continue to add relevant insights going forward on the General Health Forum while the Afibbers Forum homepage can remain focused on mostly AFIB-related topics, as intended.

We will certainly add a connecting link from the prime COVID-19 threads now on Afibbers Forum to the General Health Forum, so that everyone can still immediately and effortlessly access the topics at will. ... I surely will be reading any new updates regularly. r General Health Forum!

And it goes without saying that we extend to all of our readers our very best wishes in navigating the unknowns we all face going forward and, hopefully, while maintaining good health for us all.

Take care!
Shannon and Carey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 10:22AM by Shannon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login