Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is wrong with my heart?

Posted by susan.d 
What is wrong with my heart?
March 19, 2020 08:12AM
I had an ablation 6 months one day ago. Developed constant very slow PVCs 5 months ago. Yesterday my PVCs changed to this
[i.postimg.cc]

Kardia 6L says inconclusive. Is it flutters or AF? HR is in the teens...up from 105-107 last night.
Re: What is wrong with my heart?
March 19, 2020 09:52AM
Its not AFIB, it's too regular. It's either Tachycardia or Flutter at a 2:1 conduction ratio. Looks like Flutter to me at 2:1, which would make sense that your normal HR is around half of what it is now 110-120 divided by 2 = 55-60.

Thats just my Laymans opinion.
March 19, 2020 09:55AM
[i.postimg.cc]
Half PVCs and AF. IWatch says AF but I get a lot of false positives
March 19, 2020 10:28AM
The first one you posted is definitely not AF. It could be flutter like Anti-Fib suggested or atrial tach. Can't tell which without a 12-lead.

The second one is AF with a few PVCs.
March 19, 2020 12:31PM
My dr just emailed saying either AF or flutters with the first one. I didn’t show him the latest. Darn the ablation only lasted 6 months
March 19, 2020 02:43PM
Concur with Carey. 1 flutter, 2 AF + PVCs. Show them to your doctor and maybe ask about increasing a beta blocker dosage, assuming you're on one. You'd like that rate < 100 bpm. That will be more comfortable.
March 19, 2020 03:09PM
I want to be on a beta blocker. My hr is ether fast or pvc slow

[postimg.cc]

Now no PVCs. Just this. I have a virtual appointment at 2:30 from my local Eap. I’m waiting for Dr Natale NP to call me back. I want to know if I have/had AF. I wouldn’t mind going back on multaq but it’s either multaq or beta blocker. Not both.
[postimg.cc]

One is from iWatch, other from Kardia 6L
March 19, 2020 05:54PM
I got a callback. My local EP has me on the Kardia program where all his patients wear it and the results are automatically sent to him. He called to say he thinks AF, Flutters and PVCs. He can’t be 109% sure because it’s not 12 lead. He told me to stay home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login