Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to Post an EKG

Posted by lds001 
How to Post an EKG
January 18, 2020 09:21PM
Hi!

I have a Kardia EKG in my e mail that I would like to post here....but I am unsure how to do it. Does anyone know how?

Thanks!!

Linda
Re: How to Post an EKG
January 18, 2020 09:57PM
The Kardia EKG is a PDF. You'd need to save the PDF online (upload) to something like Google Drive or Dropbox. Then set the permissions to "anyone can view" and get a share link. You can paste the link here several ways. The simple way is to paste it after < without any spaces. That will create a clickable link that will load the pdf for people.

Alternatively you could convert the PDF to a JPG (image) file and use an image hosting service like Postimages You upload the jpg file to postimage and get a link. You can paste the link between these tags (without spaces) [ img] [ /img] and it will show in your post. If you click on the icon four to the left of the double quotes icon, it will ask for the web address and insert the tags for you.

Hope this helps. If you aren't tech oriented, perhaps someone will jump in with more detailed instructions.

George

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2020 10:12PM by GeorgeN.
January 18, 2020 11:48PM
George,

Thanks for trying to help. I got the document to Dropbox.....but the rest is beyond my understanding. Way beyond...winking smiley

Linda
January 19, 2020 08:46AM
lds001
George,

Thanks for trying to help. I got the document to Dropbox.....but the rest is beyond my understanding. Way beyond...winking smiley

Linda

Here is what Dropbox says to create a shareable link <[help.dropbox.com]

Once you get a shareable link, you can paste it here after a < without any space.

I've sent you a PM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2020 08:57AM by GeorgeN.
January 19, 2020 10:50AM
My EKG questions are answered. Thank you for your help!
January 20, 2020 02:03PM
Please do not include any patient or Doctor information listed on any EKG.

Thank you,
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login