Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eliquis

Posted by Elizabeth 
Eliquis
November 24, 2019 10:11PM
I have Silver script for prescription drugs and Medicare. I will probably have to go on blood thinners (yuk), I understand that Eliquis is very expensive could someone tell me how much it is? All I am taking now is synthroid.

Liz
Re: Eliquis
November 24, 2019 11:45PM
Go to their website to find coupons.
[www.eliquis.bmscustomerconnect.com]
$10 co pay

With multaq, FYI, the manufacturer offers $50 off-exactly my copay so it’s free. I didn’t know about it. The CVS clerk printed it up for me.
November 25, 2019 12:49AM
You might want to try Silverscript's pricing tool to get an idea what it's going to cost.
November 26, 2019 07:51PM
Elizabeth
I have Silver script for prescription drugs and Medicare. I will probably have to go on blood thinners (yuk), I understand that Eliquis is very expensive could someone tell me how much it is? All I am taking now is synthroid.

Liz

Eliquis is a Tier 3 drug. Starting in 2020, There is a $285 deductible on Tier 3 and above. You will have to meet this deductible which you will on your 1st Eliquis purchase. After this, It is approximately $45 a month until you hit the donut hole for non generic drugs which will be approximately in September 2020.
Go to Silverscripts website and use the Prescription drug tool for 2020 for drug pricing and cost for plan per month for your state.
November 26, 2019 08:53PM
susan.d
Go to their website to find coupons.
[www.eliquis.bmscustomerconnect.com]
$10 co pay

When I read the details for the coupon site, it only applies to commercial insurance, not Medicare Part D.
November 27, 2019 01:08PM
George:

I don't have Medicare part D, I have Medicare A and B, I also have Silver Script (for prescriptions), Blue cross (for the 20%). I am able to go to any doctor.

Liz
November 27, 2019 01:55PM
I also have Silverscript for Medicare Part D—prescriptions. My insurance advisor said that Silverscript is raising monthly premiums for 2020, so you might want to check it. I also take Eliquis and will probably need to change to another plan. I’m afraid that manufacturers’ coupons don’t work if you have Medicare.
November 27, 2019 03:08PM
I have Medicare but no part D. My husband’s insurance pays with a $30-50 co-pay ($30 for grandfather drugs and $50 for new drugs). CVS accepts coupons while using multaq coupons. I haven’t tried Eliquis to see if they will accept as well.
November 27, 2019 03:25PM
Elizabeth
I don't have Medicare part D, I have Medicare A and B, I also have Silver Script (for prescriptions), Blue cross (for the 20%).

Silverscript is part D. It's one of several part D plans you can choose from.
November 27, 2019 07:21PM
Carey- I only buy 4 drugs in the USA so with my copay I don’t know know if it’s worth the premiums. I used to buy flecainide, Tenormin, cancer drug, norvac, Prilosec, nitro overseas where it’s cheap but I don’t use those drugs except for prilosec. A lot of drugs at cvs like the water pill are so cheap (under $10/3 month supply) that I pay cash. Thanks for the tip.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login