Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 Case Studies - Heart Repair and Lactate Lowering.

Posted by Todd 
5 Case Studies - Heart Repair and Lactate Lowering.
November 22, 2019 05:56PM
4:12 he goes into the heart issues & with Heart cardiogram charts. His suggestions may help some AF.
[www.youtube.com]
Joe
Re: 5 Case Studies - Heart Repair and Lactate Lowering.
November 22, 2019 10:37PM
Hmm, any independent trail on this? Taking a few supplements and going carnivore (that's what i sounds like) fixes heart valve problems????
Wonder what Dr Joel Kahn would think?
One plus is that it won't hurt - no radiation or other intervention.
Shouldn't be difficult to build a heart sound recorder if you know electronics?
November 23, 2019 09:38PM
Joe
Taking a few supplements and going carnivore (that's what i sounds like) fixes heart valve problems????

Interesting they can change the heart sounds in 3 days with diet and supplements. When you go to the sound recorder company site, they rent the analysis software for $25/month. They say "The HSA also creates a comprehensive readout that recommends a protocol of nutritional supplements, an explanation of each product in the protocol and a dosage chart. " So a way to monetize the scans with recurring payments.
Joe
November 24, 2019 01:58AM
I'm a bit weary about the supplement claims. Nevertheless it's interesting but way to expensive for my budget to experiment;. $US 4,500 + software lease.
As an aside, is it true that supplements in the US only have to comply with food standards and not with pharmaceutical grade standards?

Won't dismiss it as pie in the sky because what we eat does have an effect on our body functions.
Hope someone can find an independent study of their claims.
November 24, 2019 11:32AM
Cardiology advice from a chiropractor that requires buying expensive supplements and leasing software. No thanks.

Do you see the big, bright, flashing SCAM lit up all over this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login