Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The wonderful Dr. Natale

Posted by peterA80 
The wonderful Dr. Natale
October 10, 2019 05:07PM
Two months ago I had a "touch up" ablation with Dr. Natale in Austin. This was my 3rd ablation in 10 years. The first 2 were with Dr. Saliba at Cleveland C. The last was about 7 years ago. Maybe things have changed greatly, but the process was a "dream". No pain or discomfort before or after. I was walking around several hours after the procedure. Everything was so well organized. The time under fluroscopy was about 40 minutes - amazing. I stayed around Austin for another day and then went home. The AFIB is gone and I am off Flecanide. His staff was most helpful & informative. He is very impressive without being haughty.
Re: The wonderful Dr. Natale
October 10, 2019 10:43PM
I am very happy for you! How did you find out how long fluoroscopy? I was never able to find out when he did mine.

Very happy for you!
October 11, 2019 12:38PM
It was on my discharge papers and the nurses told me.
November 20, 2019 11:15PM
Fluoroscopy?? Is this a routine component of an Austin/Natalie ablation? I had just had one such done and there was no mention, nor
did any indication of such appear on discharge papers/instructions, of a "flouroscopy". Did I miss something (while being anesthetized ) or
is a flouroscopy only applied in certain cases, not mine, otherwise I would have heard about it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login