Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bloating post ablation

Posted by whitehaven 
Bloating post ablation
August 09, 2019 10:33AM
Anyone out there experience bloating issues post ablation and if so how long did it take to resolve?
Going on 5 weeks post ablation.
Re: Bloating post ablation
August 19, 2019 05:15AM
Hi Whitehaven! I suffer from bloating. I was recommended CBD oil. If anyone has experience let them share an opinion.
August 20, 2019 06:21AM
Hi, yeah I suffered awful bloating immediately after and for a long time following.

Over 2 years post-ablation, I now have awful stomach issues. Not saying the two are related, but prior to ablation I had an iron stomach, now I struggle to eat gluten, wheat, dairy, alcohol. Basically all the good stuff.

Hopefully it'll resolve for you soon and that'll be that.
August 27, 2019 02:07AM
Hello, Whitehaven again! My ablation was successful. I felt great, but as I told you before, terrible pain started to hurt me, my stomach never hurt like that. I came across this article CBD Relieves Pain [uk.formulaswiss.com]. I think I start using it because I can't stand the pain. I used this medicine Omeprazole, but it does not help. I'm really grateful for the advice. Thanks!
Anonymous User
September 10, 2019 08:10PM
Vagus nerve damage during the ablation can cause temporary (or permanent) Gastroparesis. If it’s temporary it will resolve within 3 months. Unfortunately mine didn’t and I now have parasympathetic dysfunction and gastroparesis. I went from working F/T to disabled and using a scooter as my HR has no break when I stand and move. My quality of life is ruined and I had no knowledge this was a possible consequence of my ablation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login