Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone ever felt like a vein inside their heart was pulsating?

Posted by Zb3 
Zb3
Anyone ever felt like a vein inside their heart was pulsating?
April 20, 2019 08:17AM
I have been taking my flec etc and last few weeks I have been fine. Was lying down randomly and then my heart started going out of rhythm. I could feel pulpitations in my chest but it didn’t feel like my whole heart was giving palpitations but just like a vein inside my chest area was beating out a weird rhythm and then I started feeling like I was gonna pass out and then it stopped. Lasted 20 seconds maybe. Then over the next 30 minutes occasionally my heart would beat out my chest but again it felt like a specific vein.

Sorry this probably doesn’t warrant a thread. It just felt slightly different to my other Afib episodes and I was scared and weirdly venting here makes me feel better. Anyone else felt like this before?
Re: Anyone ever felt like a vein inside their heart was pulsating?
April 20, 2019 07:50PM
"scared and weirdly venting here makes me feel better."

Yup. Does me too. Others as well, i do believe. Afib can scare the bejeebers out of you, and it does help to talk about it with people who definitely do understand what ails you. Nothing weird about that.

PeggyM
Re: Anyone ever felt like a vein inside their heart was pulsating?
April 21, 2019 03:05PM
Flec did that to me, it's not afib. It's a vibration feeling, I thought at first I was having 1:1 atrioventricular conduction. But i think it's a relaxing muscle fluttering. It occurred with me when I was about to drop of to sleep, then I started to get this feeling, it scared the hell out of me. I had the heart monitor on me at the time but it showed NSR, so it's nothing to worry about.
When I stopped taking flec the feeling stopped also.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login