Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blogging my Natale procedure

Posted by DavidK 
Blogging my Natale procedure
April 19, 2019 06:23PM
I have an ablation with Dr. Natale scheduled for April 30 at Scripps La Jolla and plan to be sharing some of the process on the forum.

I'm looking forward to being done with afib as much as possible and being hopefully free of the medication.

Because of the forum I realize that (even though Natale is "the best") there's a decent chance I'll need a touch-up ablation in the future. smiling smiley

David

P.S. I plan to put up separate posts each time as the forum software doesn't put the most recently commented-on posts at the top.
Re: Blogging my Natale procedure
April 19, 2019 07:12PM
DavidK

P.S. I plan to put up separate posts each time as the forum software doesn't put the most recently commented-on posts at the top.

That would probably be the number one upgrade I could think of for the forum software. I’m sure Shannon and his helpers are working on it. Computers are a pain. And I’m an engineer of all things!
April 19, 2019 07:40PM
We plan to evaluate adopting a new up-to-date Forum platform to migrate our entire forum archive too. However, the Forum platform revamp will occur after we have completed the full Afibbers.org website modernization and update, which is making real progress and looking very nice, clean and easy to navigate!

It’s looking good at this point for a summer launch with a little good timing. The forums we’ll finish upgrading once the website is up and running smoothly. We decided to not invite any added complication by trying to revamp both the website and forums at the same time. Easy does it ... and one step at a time!

Cheers!
Shannon
April 19, 2019 10:42PM
Good luck to you. You are in the best of hands.
April 20, 2019 11:17AM
Hi David. I look forward to reading your news and certainly wish you the very best outcome.
So glad you were able to connect with Dr. Natale and team.

Jackie

BTW... the RSS feed option for viewing the latest updates is a handy, quick check... however, something has interrupted the format and the font and layout is different than it used to be so it looks rather primitive, but it's easy enough to check there first to see what's new.. and then just go to that thread by the regular forum format listing. Saves time.
April 30, 2019 12:39PM
That's today. Good luck!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login