Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Phoenix area EP care

Posted by IDbill 
Phoenix area EP care
April 08, 2019 12:51AM
For future reference I'd appreciate any afibber feedback on top EPs and cadiac arrhythmia centers
in the Phoenix area.I found one other post [strongly] suggesting Dr. Vjendra Swarup. I he (and his
associates) still a top ablation center (BTW where do they actually perform their ablations, since they
seem to have several "office" locations. I see also that the Mayo clinic has a large Scottsdale facility. I would
assume that they would be an excellent resource as well. Any first hand experience or insight?
I may be frequently in the Phoenix area and would like to know who the best local Cardios/EPs/ablation centers are.
Re: Phoenix area EP care
April 08, 2019 10:38AM
Swarup has a very good reputation. I know of several people who've had successful ablations by him. Mayo has an excellent reputation in general, of course, but I don't know of anyone who's been treated at their Scottsdale facility. I would rely on the individual EP's reputation more than the facility's.
Re: Phoenix area EP care
April 08, 2019 06:35PM
From the Wall Street Journal Medicare payments database for VIJENDRA SWARUP M.D. in 2015:

He is the top 20% nationwide in terms of volume for Medicare patients with these Afib procedure codes: 93656-F, 93655-F, 93613-F, 93657-F, and 93621-F.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login