Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Calcium and magnesium ratio for optimal health

Posted by colindo 
Calcium and magnesium ratio for optimal health
April 05, 2019 01:54AM
But is it the right ratio for afibbers??

[wakeup-world.com]
Re: Calcium and magnesium ratio for optimal health
April 05, 2019 06:08AM
It's well explained, so I found it to be an interesting read.
I don't know about the proportions for afibbers, I guess it's, as often, highly individual.
Nevertheless, as discussed in another recent thread, it may be crucial to know. I'm working on this proportion. I know I've been an avid Ca consumer for years. Bread and cheese are among my favourite meals. I've also been used to eat many fresh fruits and vegetables, but I never had a clue about a possible Mg deficiency.
I've tried lots of things in 3 years (afibber since Nov 2015), including four ablations and several rhythm drugs.
I'm feeling better now, with only 2 afib episodes last month (3h + 30min).
My last touch up was 4 months ago, but I'm really feeling better since I'm taking D3 and K2 vitamins, above my Mg supplementation, and caring to reduce my Ca daily ration.
My better health state is likely the result of repeated ablations and careful supplementation. And I'm nearly sure I need at least 2 parts Mg for 1 part Ça.
Re: Calcium and magnesium ratio for optimal health
April 05, 2019 09:03AM
Colindo - My experience is the 2:1 Ca to Mg would be a good promoter of AF.

There have been many testimonials posted here about afibbers' positive experiences when they've limited the calcium-containing food intake and also stopping all calcium supplementation and also optimized magnesium.. While you need some calcium from food sources, the typical daily consumption is often way too much. The book by Cardiologist, Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD titled "Death by Calcium" offers a variety of reasons to limit calcium.

To ensure healthy bones, the use of the Vitamin K2 MK7 is the perfect choice along with making sure Vitamin D levels are in the optimal range.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login