Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dr. Andrea Natale

Posted by BlackSwan 
Dr. Andrea Natale
March 02, 2019 01:22PM
Does anyone have any feedback on their experience with Dr. Natale? Thank you.
Re: Dr. Andrea Natale
March 02, 2019 03:31PM
Even though I don’t personally have any direct experience with AN, what I can absolutely irrevocably tell you after 20 years on this forum is that he is absolutely top tier and then some.
EDIT: in fact, just click on this:
<[www.afibbers.org];

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2019 03:33PM by mwcf.
March 02, 2019 04:04PM
He is quite possibly the top electrophysiologist in the world. And that's true as a clinician, as a researcher, as a teacher, and above all, as an ablationist. He's who you go to when you've had 7 failed ablations (some guy from LA) or 5 failed ablations (me). He's also who you go to when other EPs tell you ablating longstanding persistent afib rarely succeeds. He ablates it successfully routinely.

He's also a genuinely nice guy and I think he's being quite sincere when he says this about himself on his bio page:

"I am dedicated to my profession. I believe it is my mission in life. I give all of myself to make sure my patient’s heart does what it’s supposed to do."
March 02, 2019 04:15PM
Touché Carey!

Very well said ... sums it up nicely in a nutshell!

See you next week in Kansas City for ISLAA Conference 👍

Cheers!
Shannon
March 02, 2019 10:45PM
Black swan, I can give you feedback on Dr. Natale. At two critical times on this "journey" dr Natale has provided me with hope and relief.
He is truly caring, a super nice down to earth person. He's easy to talk to. He is a pioneer. The last time I was in need and in panic mode I actually got an appointment with him quicker than I could with my own EP!! Highly recommended
Anonymous User
March 03, 2019 11:05AM
Do you live in the Austin area?
March 03, 2019 11:44AM
No, Jackson, WY.
March 03, 2019 11:47AM
Many thanks. I have heard these things from a former patient of his who had multiple attempts but never a successful outcome until Dr. Natale.
March 03, 2019 11:52AM
Many thanks to all. I am looking very forward to my experience with Dr. Natale and finally getting off this merry-go-round..
March 07, 2019 10:37PM
Black swan - After trying to deal with Afib for 10 years, I finally decided it was time to get an ablation. I learned of Dr. Natale from this forum, and am SO thankful for that. He truly is a super nice, highly skillful, much sought after expert in this field. As I was getting Afib every single day by the time I saw him - often twice/day (I could make it go away but couldn't keep it from coming back...)..anyway, with that frequency, I do believe most ablationists would not have done a LAA ablation, as most are not skilled in doing that. Which means AFib would very likely come back again, and maybe again...

My friend Debbie has had 4 ablations and I am fully expecting she will end up with it again (I have tried to get her to go to see Dr. Natale and she might now, if it does indeed return)...but I sure in heck didn't want to keep dealing with it coming back again and again.

See Dr. Natale, He really is the BEST.

Best to you ~ Barb
March 08, 2019 09:25PM
Thanks for the feedback, Barb. I am convinced and it is now a matter of getting in line ...or a cancellation.

My best to you,

Todd
March 14, 2019 12:46AM
Todd, I followed Dr. Natale for four years before making my move. That, and seeing three other EP's in the greater Los Angeles area that offered me zero hope. In the four years I tracked Dr. Natale, here on this website I saw many, many patients finally fixed. Once I made up my mind to see Dr. N, I just turned myself over to the process and let the magic happen. That was December 2013. I've been perfect since! And that's saying something, I was a mess. You can read my ablation report here, on this site. Just search my name back to 2013 and it's there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login