Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

PM issue?
January 10, 2019 02:53PM
Private message issues. Sent message box shows no messages sent, is that normal? Sent a few PM with no response. Probably no issue, just not interesting enough for a responsesmiling smiley
Re: PM issue?
January 10, 2019 04:01PM
Kleinkp
Private message issues. Sent message box shows no messages sent, is that normal? Sent a few PM with no response. Probably no issue, just not interesting enough for a responsesmiling smiley

When you reply, I "think" you need to check the box "Keep A Copy In My Sent Items" for it to show up there.

George
January 10, 2019 04:22PM
What George says.
January 10, 2019 07:01PM
The lack of response is probably because whoever you sent the PM to didn't notice the indicator. The only notification you get is the "Private Messages" link at the top of the page turns bold. It's very easy to overlook and I've done so several times.
January 10, 2019 09:44PM
Great thanks guys!
January 11, 2019 03:25AM
Carey
The lack of response is probably because whoever you sent the PM to didn't notice the indicator. The only notification you get is the "Private Messages" link at the top of the page turns bold. It's very easy to overlook and I've done so several times.

I also get a message in the in-tray of my email account presumably associated with my forum membership letting me know I've received a PM.
January 11, 2019 10:16AM
That's an option I think I disabled.
January 11, 2019 12:27PM
mwcf

I also get a message in the in-tray of my email account presumably associated with my forum membership letting me know I've received a PM.

In:
Home > AFIBBERS FORUM > Control Center > Forum Settings

One of the settings you can turn on is:
Email me about new private messages
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login