Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wenxin Keli

Posted by whitehaven 
Wenxin Keli
December 08, 2018 04:22PM
Has anyone in this group recently used this herb, and if so what were your results? Also, where and how do

you purchase this product and make sure it is from a reputable source?

The research looks promising, so why aren't more people using it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Wenxin Keli
December 08, 2018 07:28PM
It’s a Chinese herb. I’ve never tried it, but I believe you make a tea out of it. Left unsweetened, it will probably taste like motor oil. If you want to try it, I’d suggest carefully reasearching the supply chain. I, for one, try my darndest not to put anything in my mouth that comes from China. The risk of contamination is just too great in my opinion. Unfortunately, many supplements have been acquired by Chinese interests over the years. It’s a problem that’s getting bigger, not smaller.
December 08, 2018 07:42PM
Here is another thread on this herbal combination:

Wenxin Keli for Afib

This is a herb from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It is also written in Pin Yin as Wen Xin Ke Li

The herbal combination is apparently only available from China--so it may take a few weeks to get to you.

Wenxin Keli has been compared favorably to the drug Sotalol.

Wenxin Keli vs. Sotalol

The study was limited to patients with hyperthyroidism. Sotalol is contraindicated for persons with ventricular arrhythmia.

Here is another study:

Inhibition of sodium-channel current

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 07:57PM by Jim Benton.
December 08, 2018 08:07PM
A post in Jim's linked thread: <[www.afibbers.org] talks about a Chinese supplier. <[www.wenxinkeli.com] I looked at this product <[store.dayi360.com] which does talk about dosing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login