Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Water Retention and cures for it???

Posted by AntsK 
Water Retention and cures for it???
November 14, 2018 11:15PM
I have water retention going on, and I don't seem to get water out of my body...Lasix don't work much, any other supplement is also useless...What have you used with great and fast results...or do I need to go to ER?
Re: Water Retention and cures for it???
November 15, 2018 01:29AM
Lasix works for everyone who has normal kidney function. So if it's not working for you, you may have a serious problem.

You need to find out why you're retaining water before you go looking for supplements. If you don't have a regular doctor and have nowhere else to go then yes, go to an ER.
November 21, 2018 05:09PM
There are other Drugs to remove excess water like Hydroclorothiazide.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2018 05:10PM by The Anti-Fib.
November 21, 2018 10:10PM
HCTZ is a very mild diuretic and also not a potassium-sparing one. Not a great drug for an afibber.
November 22, 2018 04:21PM
So what is a good Drug to remove excess water for an Afibber? The EP who gave it to me had reservations about it, mentioning the K+, but he must of thought it was still the best choice under the circumstances.
November 23, 2018 12:47AM
Try looking through Earthclinics.com remedies. Food allergies with wheat and glutin are one of the issues with it. Apple Cider Vinegar / ACV and Activated Charcoal help with a lot of them.
This link will bring you straight to water retention link. [www.earthclinic.com]
A lot of stuff to go through about it on Earthclinic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login