Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Milner Acetylcholine Protocol (MAP)

Posted by DojoMojo 
Milner Acetylcholine Protocol (MAP)
November 02, 2018 12:06PM
I don't necessarily wish to claim this is the final answer for all, but I really urge everyone to look at this treatment protocol described at the first link below.

From over two years tirelessly gathering information from anywhere possible to try to treat/cure my afib without harmful medicines, and from over 30 years before that learning about heath the human body (I work in health care), this approach makes total sense.

Dr. Martin Milner, ND, and his colleague, Jeremy Mikolai, ND, are successfully using choline bitartrate and pantethine to control afib and other arrhythmias. [www.townsendletter.com].

They are dealing directly with the sympathetic nervous system neurotransmitters. This rogue silicon valley biochemist talks about how the nervous system works. He mentions lots of options to bring your nervous system back to health [www.youtube.com]

Personally, I believe this is the clincher with regard to treatment. Cure? Well, that may be different but definitely related.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2018 03:16PM by DojoMojo.
Re: Milner Acetylcholine Protocol (MAP)
November 02, 2018 09:35PM
Wonder if this would be more useful for someone with a sympathetic (or adrenergic) trigger versu someone with a vagal trigger?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login