Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Effects of Vaccine Ingredients on Toxic Load and Afib

Posted by Stephen 
Effects of Vaccine Ingredients on Toxic Load and Afib
August 28, 2018 10:19PM
Hi,

It has been awhile since I last posted, but this forum remains in my thoughts and prayers every day. Thank goodness this forum is still going strong (though of course I wish we could all be permanently and forever healed)!

My question today is related to vaccines and any research that’s been done on the effects that their ingredients (especially heavy metals and toxins) have on those with a substrate prone to afib. I had afib for 11 years before Natale healed me. Right before my surgery, I found a functional medicine doctor who had me take a Doctor’s Data heavy metal test (blood sample). I tested very high in mercury, and my doctor felt this was a likely cause or contributor/trigger.

I recall at the time that he felt the only sources I could have been exposed to were amalgams or vaccines...maybe fish too. I would like to better understand if there has been any previous posts or articles or research on here that you could direct me to on the potential negative impact that vaccine ingredients can have on someone with afib or a predisposition to it.

I am thinking about myself as well as my children—and for them, how best to avoid putting them at unnecessary risk for afib triggers.

Thank you
Re: Effects of Vaccine Ingredients on Toxic Load and Afib
August 29, 2018 03:37PM
Hello Stephen –

There is definitely support for a causal effect from exposure to various toxins and afib. Mercury amalgams are definitely known culprits and have been written about here in previous posts. Check some of these results from the Advanced Search on "mercury toxicity "
[www.afibbers.org]
And this search from the General Health Forum on Vaccines which shows more on vaccines etc...
[www.afibbers.org]

Definitely, certain fish are known to have higher mercury content. Just curious - after the high mercury count in the Doctor’s Data test, did you follow through with proper amalgam removal and detox program? .

My personal approach is to avoid as much as possible all known toxins and attempt to maintain a healthy detoxing system through the various supportive nutrients and protocols used in the practice of Functional Medicine. Obviously, the amount of exposure history plus the person's over-all status and the ability to clear the toxins will influence cumulative effects which are often excitatory to heart cells.... and other neurological cells as well.

In the mid-1990's, I knew an afibber who had significant toxicity exposure from his occupational environment as well as dental amalgams and decided to reverse his afib by going through an extensive detoxification process involving chelation therapy. Lots of time and $$...but he did normalize his heart once his system was cleared. He was passionate about spreading the word about the risks of environmental toxins. That was back then… there are many more toxic sources today.

I can appreciate your concern. There are many books on the topic of... "Our Toxic World" and the risks of cumulative exposure from vaccines, water fluoridation, Round-up ready contaminated crops and related glyphosate issues and more. Health writers continue to remind us: We live in a toxic world so we need to be aware and make educated choices.

Be well,
Jackie
September 04, 2018 11:43PM
Thanks, Jackie! It's so good to hear from you, and thank you for the links. I did the proper amalgam removal, but did not get very far with the detox program. Based on my Doctor's Data blood test results, my functional medicine doctor wanted me to do the provoked urine analysis to assess my body's true heavy metal burden. I took DMSA and did the pre- and post-urine tests. But within 2 days of taking the DMSA, I had my one and only 2-3 minute run of [what felt like] Afib--to my horror.

I had my [2nd] successful ablation in May 2013, and this was Feb 2015. While I had suffered from PACs/PVCs starting in Aug 2013 post-op--BTW, "The Strategy" was able to resolve those and I still continue that protocol faithfully to this day - thank you, Jackie!!!, I never had a run of Afib like this since my successful ablation.

So, I decided I was through with trying to detox using DMSA or any other kind of forced methodology. That one episode was enough to tell me that (1) there is a causal relationship between heavy metal toxin load and Afib, and (2) trying to get rid of the heavy metals safely in a forced manner is very touchy business. One that I will forgo for as long as possible. My plan since has been to avoid toxins wherever possible and try foods (like greens) to detox naturally "slow and low" over time.

I must also just say that The Strategy was truly a lifesaver because while Dr. Natale had stopped my Afib, he/his staff could not help me with the post-op PAC/PVCs. His nurses said, "Sorry, we can't help you with PACs/PVCs, even if they are almost constant..." Thank goodness for Jackie and the Afibbers!

Stephen
September 05, 2018 09:22AM
Stephen - Thanks for your update and success story report. Your experience with The Strategy is not at all uncommon and I'm very pleased that you found it helpful. You are definitely not alone.

On the DMSA and mercury detoxing, what you experienced is not at all uncommon because the process does free up the bound mercury and other elements and when that happens, the result can be exactly what you experienced...and I agree with you, it's almost better not to rock the boat with detoxing and just be cautious not to add to the burden. When you had the amalgams removed, did they follow the complete protocol for removal with rubber dam and high volume suction and air evacuation, etc?

Keep us posted on your progress.
Best to you,
Jackie
September 05, 2018 10:59AM
Hi Jackie,

Yes, the dentist used all of those items. Thanks!

Stephen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login