Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chinese medicine

Posted by Pompon 
Chinese medicine
August 21, 2018 02:16PM
Has anyone already tried Chinese medicine, like acupuncture, to treat HR disorders?
I'd like reading about your possible experiences with this medicine.
Thanks.
Re: Chinese medicine
August 21, 2018 06:26PM
Pompon - Just type in 'accupuncture' in an advanced search for all dates. You'll find several archived threads on that topic with multiple responses, including mine..
Jackie
Joe
August 21, 2018 08:07PM
I've had several acupuncture sessions with a Chinese practicioner when i was in permanent AF - made absolutely no difference.
August 22, 2018 01:00AM
Joe
I've had several acupuncture sessions with a Chinese practicioner when i was in permanent AF - made absolutely no difference.

A native Chinese woman (currently working in pharm research) showed me a device she uses (electricity vs needles) and the instruction manual. Minimal treatment I saw for anything was about 10 weeks of repeated electronic pulses. She thought it worked, although prefers exercises (and nutrition) which she felt got all the energy channels flowing more efficiently.
August 22, 2018 02:42AM
Jackie
Pompon - Just type in 'accupuncture' in an advanced search for all dates. You'll find several archived threads on that topic with multiple responses, including mine..
Jackie

I did it, but I must have done something wrong.(*)
I'll make another attempt...

(*) Edit : My selection was limited to 1 year. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2018 04:10AM by Pompon.
August 22, 2018 09:13PM
Here is the search <[www.afibbers.org]
August 23, 2018 12:20AM
Thanks, George. Interesting but mixed opinions there.
I was thinking about acupuncture because I have neck pain. I wondered if such a treatment could be good both for this and for afib.
August 23, 2018 02:17PM
Pompon
Thanks, George. Interesting but mixed opinions there.
I was thinking about acupuncture because I have neck pain. I wondered if such a treatment could be good both for this and for afib.

If you PM me an email address, I can forward some info for neck pain treatment that may be useful.
February 13, 2019 01:05PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login