Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone combining nattokinase with coumadin?

Posted by whitehaven 
Anyone combining nattokinase with coumadin?
August 14, 2018 03:59PM
Just wondering if there is anyone out there who is combining NK with Coumadin?
How often do you take it and what brand?

Also, has it helped to reduce your Coumadin intake and are you also taking K2 besides?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Anyone combining nattokinase with coumadin?
August 14, 2018 04:49PM
Also, what brand are people taking? Looking for a non GMO brand which is not that easy to find.
Re: Anyone combining nattokinase with coumadin?
August 14, 2018 06:15PM
Whitehaven - I have not combined NK with coumadin, as I had stopped the coumadin several years prior to my introduction to nattokinase... but I do want to emphasize the importance for those who take warfarin/Coumadin, to also take the vitamin K2 in the Menaquinone 7 form... aka K2 MK7 to help prevent calcifications of arteries and other soft tissue that commonly occur with warfarin use.

You can do a search on the terms.. MenaQ7, Leon Schurgers, PhD and Cees Vermeer, PhD, who were the lead researchers in the Vitamin K project out of the University of Maastricht, Netherlands.
Their pioneering work led to the data that now supports the preventive measures of K2 MK7.

Here are two interviews with Dr. Schurgers from 2009 that are very helpful explaining the functionality and prevention properties of K2 MK7

Part 1: Vitamin K2 Puts Calcium in Bones and Removes Calcium From Arteries,
An interview with Dr. Leon Schurgers
[www.drpasswater.com]

Part 2: Vitamin K2 Puts Calcium in Bones and Removes Calcium From Arteries - A look at the data:
An interview with Dr. Leon Schurgers
[www.drpasswater.com]

More recent...
[vitamink2.org]
[www.nattopharma.com]
[menaq7.com]

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login