Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A-fib or not ?

Posted by Pompon 
Re: A-fib or not ?
July 31, 2018 06:51PM
Pompon
This makes me think the first remedy for afib is information.

It was about 35 years ago when I first heard the phrase “information is power”. When applied to afib the way you did, well, everyone first diagnosed should be told this. Information and education should be the first approach.
Re: A-fib or not ?
August 01, 2018 05:44PM
Late to the party as well and I see you have decided to have an ablation done. Good choice.

Also, don't beat yourself up. Afib does not discriminate. I was probably in the best shape of my life when afib took me down. My first ablation gave me my life back. Then last year I attained a level of fitness that resembled that of years ago. Boom afib strikes again. I've had 2 ablations this year. First with the same EP as before and a second more comprehensive with Dr Natale 2 weeks ago.

My former EP had decided that what was going on was beyond what he felt comfortable doing. When I mentioned Dr. Natale he was very supportive and offered his help in any way he could. He is actually going to be who I see for my 3 month checkup. Dr. Natale will see me at the six month point.

Best of luck to you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login