Has anyone tried BCAA+G for afib?

Posted by Billyjeans 
Has anyone tried BCAA+G for afib?
July 20, 2018 08:40PM
Just curious..smiling smiley

[a-fib.com]
Re: Has anyone tried BCAA+G for afib?
July 20, 2018 09:28PM
I have tried every supl. known to mankind but not this 1.
I like the fact that the testimon. givin that it only takes a few days to find out if it works for someone.
I am going to give it a try...what do i /we have to lose...even if it does nothing for the afib it gives you energy and help you lose a few #s if your active.
Done.
July 21, 2018 10:03AM
I have routinely taken an amino acid complex for years, just to augment my protein intake; however, as far as I know, that did not improve my tendency for afib, most likely because I have always had an optimal, quality protein intake and no deficits were noted on the various metabolic profile tests so we concluded that wasn't the source of my initiators.

If one is looking to boost nitrogen with supplements, the best option for efficacy via the resultant nitric oxide benefit would be with L-arginine and/or L-citrulline. Do research on the benefits overall by increasing nitric oxide production.

Start with the book by Louis J. Ignarro, PhD who, along with research colleagues, received a Nobel Laureate in Medicine for their research on using NO for heart health.... titled NO More Heart Disease which details the benefits of NO to the cardiovascular system. (NO, meaning Nitric Oxide)

Also refer to the findings of Nathan Bryan, PhD who talks about the "miracle molecule" in his book, The Nitric Oxide Solution. [www.google.com]

This search of past posts on the topic is worth noting for more details:
[www.afibbers.org]

Jackie
July 21, 2018 10:32AM
Hi jackie...i have tried lots of l-arginine on its own and with taurine as the bay report from 2006 says with no result.
I am giving this a try nothing to lose...already ordered from vitacost with 2g l-glutamine....about 1 in 20 hail mary passes work unless your name is Aaron Rodgers so maybe i will pretend i am #12 in green when that stuff arrives near months end.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login