Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Perinexus in the human heart identified: Implications for patients with atrial fibrillation

Posted by mwcf 
[www.sciencedaily.com]

Maybe old news to many here but will post anyway as new to me at least.
Re: Perinexus in the human heart identified: Implications for patients with atrial fibrillation
June 10, 2018 09:35AM
Good report Mike,

They had a talk on this perinexus research at HRS in Boston last month, it’s stillnin early stages but certainly interesting. And of course, electrolyte imbalance contribution toward an unstable heart is no news to our forum readers.

Take care,
Shannon
mwcf

Maybe old news to many here but will post anyway as new to me at least.
Didn't heard about this.
Thanks for the link !
Hi Shannon,

Presumably not worth postponing Bordeaux for another 10 years for then!

Best,

Mike.
I searched Perinexus in the human heart identified and came across a lot more AF risk actors.
[medicalxpress.com]
Lots to go through. Good luck.
Re: Perinexus in the human heart identified: Implications for patients with atrial fibrillation
June 17, 2018 04:35PM
Nope Mike, I would not postpone Bordeaux for another 10 years were I currently in your shoes, in hopes something cool might come from Perinexus research.

As I've often suggested, learning to make peace with living in the present is a real gift and a handy talent to cultivate in my experience, including making medical decisions based on our best available evidence in the hear and now. thumbs up

Be well,
Shannon
Cheers Shannon - no I won’t! thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login