Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get in Rhythm, Stay in Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference

Posted by Carey 
Get in Rhythm, Stay in Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference
June 03, 2018 03:43PM

StopAfib.org is hosting their annual patient AFIB conference this August from the 3rd through the 5th in Dallas, Texas.

This is an excellent conference for patients, and although I haven't attended one yet, I'm going to try to make it this year. I know several people who have attended, including Shannon, and they all speak highly of it.

You can get more information and register for the conference here.
Re: Get in Rhythm, Stay in Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference
June 03, 2018 09:16PM
I hope some folks will read this post and decide to attend the conference. They can register for it now. There will be some outstanding experts speaking about the many aspects of living with a-fib....medicines and procedures. It is well worth traveling to attend.
Re: Get in Rhythm, Stay in Rhythm Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference
June 04, 2018 03:08AM
Many thanks for posting the links Carey!

And I, too, highly recommend attending the StopAFIB Conference for those who wish to hear directly from, and ask questions of, some excellent world-class EPs including Dr Andrea Natale and Dr Luigi DiBiase (who has been Dr Natale's longest running right hand protege for well over 10 years now until taking over directorship AFIB ablation center at Montefiore Medical Center associated with Albert Einstein Medical College in New York City.

Also, a number of other experts with RF catheter ablations and a handful of cardiovascular surgeons doing Mini-maze surgical ablations for more select patients,

My friend Mellanie True Hills puts on a very well run conference each year and it's central location in Dallas makes it not too difficult to reach for many folks across the US.

I hope to see some of you there in person as well!

Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login